GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Socom 2 Online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOCOM 2 : Jungle Storm'.
Wed 10/03/04 at 17:37
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Thought maybe we could use a topic to see who has the game and maybe arrange some games online. Usually find its better to play against people you kind of know rather than complete strangers.

My name online is Ali

So who is online with Socom 2?
Whats your name online?

Probably will be online later if anyone else is up for it?
Tue 16/03/04 at 03:09
Regular
"Biohazard"
yes ISDN does suck...it is just barely broadband it is soo laggy but without it i cannot play
Mon 15/03/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Should be online tonight for a while if anyone is up for a game at somepoint?

Anyone?

:0)
Mon 15/03/04 at 09:02
Regular
You're using ISDN?

Oh dear...
Mon 15/03/04 at 02:22
Regular
"Biohazard"
Why does my SOCOM2 headset not work.....?????I played socom1 from the point it was out until socom2 came out. i got it right away and the headset works fine on singleplayer but not online. I have heard about people with router problems and have decided that, that is my problem. I have ISDN as my isp and i need help on how to fix my router problems and if it is a firewall how to take that off as well. Someone please respond...I need help.
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:23
Regular
": ("
I've just sold my PS2 and im getting an XBOX tommorow, doesn't mean im gonna stop posting in here though. Im gonna miss alot of things about the PS2 inc its upcoming games.
Im hoping to get XBOX Live soon, i still need to sell my SOCOM 2 though.
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:00
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
AliBoy wrote:
> 2 of the VIP's got killed and I had to keep the last one alive, got
> him to the extraction zone only to be killed with a grenade. Bah

Tip: If you're a SEAL and down to one VIP that you have to keep alive, don't take him to the extraction zones because the terrorists get a message saying "A VIP is in the extraction zone" so it basically tells them where you are.

Other places on that level where the last VIP is usually hidden include the tunnels and ivy-covered walkways around the sides of walls. If you can find a nice dark area inside one of the buildings that's ideal as most terrorists don't have night vision (depends on their weapon, there's a sniper rifle with a thermal scope which is pretty handy for tracking down loose ends).
Sat 13/03/04 at 17:53
Regular
No, you cant speak to people that are dead if your alive.
I think he meant when he died/next round started he got told it was a class shot.
Sat 13/03/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
AliBoy wrote:

> I was ontop of the warehouse and zoomed in on this guy with my
> machine gun (the standard one the SAS guy uses) and killed the guy
> with a single shot for a distance. Got told of the others watching
> (who were dead) that it was a class shot.

Oh cool so the dead people on your team can still talk to you? The amount of times on Socom 1 i've wanted to scream out to somebody that they've just blatantly ran past the enemy was enourmous. Now i can finally do it :-D
Fri 12/03/04 at 19:10
Regular
I've just had another person offering 150 quid!
She sounds quite confident so hopefully she'll buy it off of me, my dad told me to not get another PS2 and instead get a different console like the XBOX, he has now brainwashed me and im now having second thoughts. I think I'll enjoy the XBOX a bit more as its now has PES coming its way and possibly GTA.
Fri 12/03/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Was playing quite a bit last night and this morning.

Was on the map where the seals have to get the VIP's to either of the two extraction zones around the big warehouses and trains.

I was ontop of the warehouse and zoomed in on this guy with my machine gun (the standard one the SAS guy uses) and killed the guy with a single shot for a distance. Got told of the others watching (who were dead) that it was a class shot.

2 of the VIP's got killed and I had to keep the last one alive, got him to the extraction zone only to be killed with a grenade. Bah

Loads of fun though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.