GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Petition: Get Khazar un-banned!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 20:34
Regular
Right, everyone who thinks Khazar should be un-banned, sign here:

I'll be the first one: I sign.

Come on, sign here! Even if you don't know who he is, sign here! Get your mum to sign, get your dad to sign. Sod it, get your dog to sign!

SIGN!
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:34
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Right, everyone who thinks Khazar should be un-banned, sign here:

I'll be the first one: I sign.

Come on, sign here! Even if you don't know who he is, sign here! Get your mum to sign, get your dad to sign. Sod it, get your dog to sign!

SIGN!
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:36
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I'll sign....if you all sign my one. Come on who needs one big petition when we can have two BIG petitions.

(;o|

Signed MJ.
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:41
I'm signing it right now...

*DJ misses the signature line*

There.
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:46
Regular
I sign
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:50
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
if i sign will you stop posting all these "get khazar unbanned" topics?
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:52
I think that's the point.
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:56
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
ok, I Sign, *scribbles signicture*

DC
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:58
Regular
I haven`t heard the entire story, but from the sounds of things, it was an accident that couldn`t be helped. I have spoken with Khazar, and when you know the whole story, it is does not seem to me like a banning was necessary.

Therefore - I sign.
Sat 04/08/01 at 21:32
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
DanDaGr8 wrote:
> if i sign will you stop posting all these "get khazar
> unbanned" topics?

It doesn't stop until Khazar is allowed back in! You here that Tony??? Reinstate Khazar as a memebre and no one gets hurt.

(;o|
Sun 05/08/01 at 12:05
Khazar must be unbanned and aloud back on, just look how popular he is, everyone is writing topics to end his ban. : )

Oh yeah and i sign this topic aswell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.