GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm In The New Gamesmaster!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/03/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I'm quite chuffed to finally of gotten into Gamesmaster magazine! I'm on 'Your Shout' section under the name Martin Owen Turner. and before anyone complains, I LOVE THE GBA AND THE NOKIA N-GAGE, however the letter kind of makes me look like i hate the GBA, when i don't! Glad i got that cleared up. :) Oh and i'm also on Cube-Europe's new Question and Answer page moaning about the Stars Catalogue, however for some strange reason another name has been put in my names place, obviously a general mistake, still the editor also agrees that it could be better! :)
Sat 13/03/04 at 12:11
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
Ive been in N64 magazine, i got a gold skill 64 award, i have a poster and badges at home here to prrove it:)
Sat 13/03/04 at 09:31
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
lol, yeah i am thanks.. :)
Fri 12/03/04 at 20:28
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well done on getting your letter published, I remember reading it. I hope you enjoyed "bashing your bongos"

:)
Fri 12/03/04 at 19:24
"Born of the Earth!"
Whos ur favorite Nintendo Charachter???Mine R Marth & Roy
Fri 12/03/04 at 19:21
Regular
"the burning sky"
FlamingMarth2004 wrote:
> Ireland has 2 wait nearly 3 more days for games master then da
> UK.......................Any body read NGC or NOM???

I read NGC, and have regularly won the 'Lakitus Lens' Contest, i think it's 3 times so far :P and i have another couple of entries ready for posting...
Fri 12/03/04 at 19:14
"Born of the Earth!"
Ireland has 2 wait nearly 3 more days for games master then da UK.......................Any body read NGC or NOM???
Fri 12/03/04 at 19:09
Regular
"??????"
Gamesmaster isn't as good as it used to be.
Thu 11/03/04 at 23:16
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Never been published, despite my fortnightly cube-europe column...
Thu 11/03/04 at 23:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
*Claps*

Its always nice to get published.
Thu 11/03/04 at 22:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Owen wrote:
> I'm In The New Gamesmaster!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.