GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final few days of the sales!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/01/07 at 15:09
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Well, it has been known that the final days are the most hectic of the sales. Man U still waiting on the news of Hargreaves.

As an arsenal and southend fan not much action for either of my teams but their are a few days left.
Sun 28/01/07 at 14:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
otherwise it'd give the english clubs an unfair advantage in the Champions League so they have to follow the general rule.

Though yes i do think the transfer window is a stupid idea
Sun 28/01/07 at 11:47
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've really been amazed at how quiet the transfer activity has been, compared with this time last year.

The bigger teams at the top are either spending very little (Larsson-Man United) or even nothing at all (Arsenal? Chelsea? Liverpool?).

Go back twelve months, when Harry Redknapp had just gone back to Fratton Park, and the players came flooding in - many of whom came down from White Hart Lane.

I don't expect to see Hargreaves move either. Neither would I anticipate too many other moves elsewhere, even in the final hours of deadline day. As a United fan, I'd really liked to have seen us invest more in our midfield. The first eleven's very strong, but behind that lies a lot of youth and inexperience. Larsson's a great deal, but what happens after March if Saha and Rooney can't find their form?

We're all aware someone's about ready to explode behind closed doors at Chelsea. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Mourinho walks away in the summer. The team clearly needs to invest in its defence and because they're not, they are struggling to catch Man United. Abramovich clearly isn't a football man after all if he expects his team to win games playing eleven up front!

On another note, I still believe this Transfer Window system to be a complete and utter disaster. This is why our league is so damn stale and predictable, two months in to a new season. If struggling clubs can't invest when they need to and can get some valauble points early on, how can they be expected to survive?

What good has sacking Ian Dowie done when neither of his replacements have had half a decent chance to bring in their own players and build their own team?

Why do we have to follow the suit laid out by the rest of Europe?
Sat 27/01/07 at 13:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't think the Hargreaves sale is going to happen. I just think that if it was going to happen, it would have happened already.

I'm not expecting a lot of big moves. It'll be a lot of small moves from smaller clubs I think.
Fri 26/01/07 at 15:09
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Well, it has been known that the final days are the most hectic of the sales. Man U still waiting on the news of Hargreaves.

As an arsenal and southend fan not much action for either of my teams but their are a few days left.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.