GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Vice City Bugs?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Fri 12/03/04 at 08:37
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I read in XboxGamer that GTA Vice City is riddled with bugs!! Is this true?
Tue 16/03/04 at 07:52
Regular
": ("
I was told by a friend that there are a few new missions on the XBOX version.
Sun 14/03/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
The main difference is in the graphics, and the ability to add your own soundtrack. There are no new cars, but some have had slight design changes.
Sat 13/03/04 at 16:20
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Non as far as I know...but I haven't played the PS2 version...I think is exactly the same on the Xbox, but has much improved graphics...but I could be wrong...
Sat 13/03/04 at 16:05
Regular
Magnius, is there any difference between the PS2 version of Vice City and the XBOX version of Vice City?
Sat 13/03/04 at 16:03
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Erk!! I'm really beginning to worry about Vice City!!! it seems that everyone is having it crash all the time!! I haven't got around to playing it as yet...choosing to concentrate in GTA 3 first...which so far has caused me no problems at all.

Does it make any differance depending on which version of the drive you have? I have the one with the holes in the tray.
Sat 13/03/04 at 14:42
Regular
Is the XBOX GTA:Vice City different to the PS2 old version, eg.Does it have any different cars?
Fri 12/03/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
The only thing you need for the Deathrow mission is your trusty shotgun. But Vice City, I've had it crash on me 3 times but I've had no problems with GTA3.
Fri 12/03/04 at 20:35
Regular
You know That lance one where hes being mullerd at a garbage site and you need to save him well its a beach of a level and i final did it and then it crashed and i cant be arsed to try again, true story.
Fri 12/03/04 at 19:26
"Uzi Lover"
It's crashed on me loads.

A bummer.
Fri 12/03/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Remember me?"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Only bug I've come across in Vice city is once I found my character
> couldn't run holding a pistol, every time I moved instead of running
> he did this spastic sideways jump thing that made him shoot all round
> the scenery like a crazed leper.

Lepers don't behave in such ways. They know better.

*sees an arm fly in front of his face*

...I stand corrected.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.