GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New NOM Out Now"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/03/04 at 13:34
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
And yes it has the free NES keyring which is rather good :D Also it has two card cutout standees of a retro Mario and Goomba thing, which are 'different'.

My newsagent had five copies - four of which had had the keyring stolen already...so make sure you get yours.

Magazine is okay, only flicked through it - feature on the Famicom GBA and games, a page on Golden Eye 2 (they're not happy) and other stuff.

And, if you subscribe this month they give you a free Zelda CE. Very cheap way to get it.
Fri 12/03/04 at 19:44
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> NGC, pitiful minions.

I'd love to be able to get NGC, but I can't afford a subscription and not one place in town - despite having a massive Tesco superstore and about 7 newsagents, stocks it and none will order it. There are only two places that even stock NOM. Everyone has every single PS2 mag though. Bah. Oh and only one place you can buy Edge. And no one sells Games TM either.
Fri 12/03/04 at 18:47
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> NGC, pitiful minions.

Yup, they are :-)
Fri 12/03/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Plate of glue"
AfroJoe wrote:
> CUBE, pitiful minions.
Fri 12/03/04 at 18:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
NGC, pitiful minions.
Fri 12/03/04 at 17:54
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I bought it and i'm not happy. I love the NES keyring but the cut-out things are a joke, surely they can afford to make them out of hard card-board and already cut-out etc.. I think the magazine could be the worst one too date, the resident evil 4 section is Brilliant and i was interested in Harvest Moon but a stupid score of 78% may probably turn everyone off, it's so much better then that! Sadly the resi section can't save it from being quite rubbish. Perhaps it's all the Pokemon what did my head-in! Lol :)
Fri 12/03/04 at 15:21
Regular
I may subscribe. :-D
Fri 12/03/04 at 13:34
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
And yes it has the free NES keyring which is rather good :D Also it has two card cutout standees of a retro Mario and Goomba thing, which are 'different'.

My newsagent had five copies - four of which had had the keyring stolen already...so make sure you get yours.

Magazine is okay, only flicked through it - feature on the Famicom GBA and games, a page on Golden Eye 2 (they're not happy) and other stuff.

And, if you subscribe this month they give you a free Zelda CE. Very cheap way to get it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.