GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TOPIC WRITER OF THE YEAR AWARD?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 14:30
Regular
Who do you think has made the best topics of this year - say who you choose, why, and write a humorous line at the bottom just for comical effect!

"Call me what you like, just ask permission first"
Sat 04/08/01 at 14:30
Who do you think has made the best topics of this year - say who you choose, why, and write a humorous line at the bottom just for comical effect!

"Call me what you like, just ask permission first"
Sat 04/08/01 at 14:36
Regular
"I like cheese"
Humm...tough choice.

I could say Grix...but he posts an average of 0.4 topics a month, so...:D

I'll have to think about it.
Sat 04/08/01 at 14:37
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I post about 5 topics a week and no-one reads them :( thus decreasing my chance of GAD. Why have I never won a GAD for any of my 15+ reviews since Jaunuary 2001?
Sat 04/08/01 at 14:40
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I was talking to Tony by the way...or anyone else who knows Tony and has a suitable answer.
Sat 04/08/01 at 14:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stop. Whinging. About. Bloody. GAD. Will. You. Please. Shaun. Thank. You.
Sat 04/08/01 at 14:42
shaneo wrote:
> I post about 5 topics a week and no-one reads them :( thus
> decreasing my chance of GAD. Why have I never won a GAD for any of
> my 15+ reviews since Jaunuary 2001?

The selectors of GAD read every single contribution to the forums - therefore, they will probably see around 10-20 candidates in that day, then select from them.

You have never won GAD because you haven't complained! Just kidding...

I am not a nice person - here's a fantastic topic for you to write about - one that will win you a game (naturally if I wrote it, any meaningful messages and morals would not be understood by anyone other than Myself and Meka)

Topic:

More than just a console?

You should write about the community of the console that you own - include why it is good, or how it could be improved - talk about the different magazines, peripherals - events, anything assocciated with the console and manufacturer.

If you don't, I will!!!

Dan
Sat 04/08/01 at 14:42
shaneo wrote:
> I was talking to Tony by the way...or anyone else who knows Tony and
> has a suitable answer.

Read my reply.

I write about 30 topics a week.
Sat 04/08/01 at 14:48
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I'd vote Meka. He starts quite a few topics, and they're all worth reading.

Right, an amusing statement-thing for comic effect. (Unrelated to Meka... as far as I know.)

"A bird in the bush is worth two in the hand - depending of course, on how you interpret the word 'bird', and perhaps 'bush' too..."
Sat 04/08/01 at 14:50
"That's about as funny as my response!"
Sat 04/08/01 at 14:57
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Dunno who i would vote for. I mainly post. Alot.

"The answer to life, the universe and everything is 42"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.