GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 4 - Christmas 2004"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Fri 12/03/04 at 15:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
[URL]http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/n_3031-news.html[/URL]

Another Sony exclusive title taken from their grasp. Well, it already appears regularly on Gamecube, but only in Japan. So, it's the European PES exclusive deal now gone.

Well done Gatesy, you've got yourself an excellent title.
Sat 13/03/04 at 19:46
Regular
": ("
PES was the only game that PS2 gamers could brag about, what other games (legends) are there that will make PS2 worth bragging about???
Sat 13/03/04 at 19:43
Regular
"es argh"
Cyclone wrote:
> Please, people will sell their PS2s because of this.

What?

The game is still coming on PS2.
Sat 13/03/04 at 17:48
Regular
Sorry Nortorios, I guess that wasn't called for.I dont hate Algerians, i just hate the Algerian Terrorist.
Sat 13/03/04 at 17:32
"High polygon count"
Cyclone wrote:
> 'Your disc may be damaged or dirty, please fork out money that you
> really shouldn't have to to play your games without interruption'

Tell me about it!

It's really fudging up my last few races on NFS:Underground!
Sat 13/03/04 at 17:26
"I love yo... lamp."
AK -105 wrote:
> They were very rude though, i went to get a bag for them to put it in
> (as the PS2 isn't boxed), i looked back at the lounge just to make
> sure they're not upto something (Being Algerians and all) and the man
> was inspecting my remote control while the other one was sitting a my
> computer looking at this page!
> HOW RUDE!
>
>
> (If you have been offended because of the Algerian descrimination
> please tell me, i dont mean any harm to Algerians, its just that they
> have a high number of terrorists).

I really would advise you to shut up and not dig yourself a hole. My uncle through marriage is an Algerian and his brother was an assassin for the French secret service. People like them tend to get ever so slightly wound up when people talk badly of them.

Just like any other nationality would if they were stereotyped.
Sat 13/03/04 at 17:23
"I love yo... lamp."
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> I wrote:
>
> >Im gonna be buying the XBOX from SR (because i love you), im
> gonna get >the bundle with the four games:
>
> >Rainbow Six 3

I actually quite like the single player of this. Multiplayer is fantastic though, better than SOCOM. By far.

> >Halo

One of my top ten games ever. I love it. Fantastic multiplayer, no, brilliant.

> >Midtown Madness

This is a bit crap I think, but the multiplayer is meant to be quite fun on Live.

> >XIII

Game of the show at ECTS. Mentioned in the same sentence as Goldeneye. Not got it to comment on.

>
> >I think its £139.99.
>
> Is this bundle worth it?

Let me see.. £10 for RS3, MM3, Halo and XIII.. yeah well worth it.

> Are the games good?

Two of them are in the top 5 Xbox games.

> I know they have it in stock as i phoned the Basildon Store a minute
> ago.

As for your earlier live question, it is a two month trial subscription. So you won't have a headset, which whilst not needed, is all part of the experience. Plus of course if you want to be able to give voice commands in RS3 single player you need a headset.

A live starter kit with headset and one year subscription is £40 normally, £30 from Amazon. To pay monthly and extend your two month trial will cost £5 a month or £40 for a year. Which is cheaper. But without a headset, which of course semi defeats the purpose.

Not sure, but I don't think you can yet take out a trial, use it for two months and then use the one year subscription from the starter kit to extend it, whilst keeping the same gamertag. They were meant to be fixing that soon, but not sure if it has happened yet.
Sat 13/03/04 at 17:16
Regular
They were very rude though, i went to get a bag for them to put it in (as the PS2 isn't boxed), i looked back at the lounge just to make sure they're not upto something and the man was inspecting my remote control while the other one was sitting a my computer looking at this page!
HOW RUDE!
Sat 13/03/04 at 17:04
Regular
SOLD!
Yes, i have sold my crappy PS2 and now the journey starts tommorow when i take a trip to SR Basildon!
It turns out they weren't Indians, they looked more Algerian to me .If there are any better bundles im missing please tell me.
Sat 13/03/04 at 16:46
Regular
AK -105 wrote:
> as i type the Indian man
> is on his way over to my house to buy the PS2 with 7 games for 150
> quid!

And you thought you'd make your SR name AK - 105 to make him feel at home? ;)

*feels bad*

meh
Sat 13/03/04 at 15:48
Regular
Im Cwazy Wabbit (thought i'd change my name), as i type the Indian man is on his way over to my house to buy the PS2 with 7 games for 150 quid!
Tommorow im gonna take a trip to SR Basildon and get me an Xbox Bundle!
I've got my PS2 all ready and set up down stairs to show the man, hes coming all the way from Stratford and i live in Southend so he must be desperite, I cant wait!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.