GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Multiplayer help."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/03/04 at 18:56
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
Apologies in advance if this is a repeat post - but I couldn't find an existing one!

I've just got 1 Mbps connection for my PC at home and fancy a bit of online gaming. Just wondered what the best multiplayers are at the moment?

Used to play Unreal and Quake a lot but fancy something a bit more intelligent. Used to play this great army based game, not sure if it was Delta Force?!, thinking about getting Call of Duty or Vietnam...any thoughts?

Thanks

;p
Sun 14/03/04 at 10:07
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
consumer58 wrote:
> Are there any good online games that aren't FPS?

FPSs tend to work better online but strategies are pretty good. Probably. Been ages since I played a strategy online.
Sun 14/03/04 at 10:03
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
Thanks for input. Looks like Call of Duty or Wolfenstein (cos cookie suggested it!)
Are there any good online games that aren't FPS?

;)
Sat 13/03/04 at 15:37
Regular
Rainbow 6: Raven Shield is a really good stealth FPS. It deffinately requires more intelligence than point and shoot.
Sat 13/03/04 at 01:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Return to castle wolfenstein takes a little more thought than most.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Download the UT2004 demo. The whole game includes over 100 maps, and can be bought online from certain places for under £18 and out next week. Vietnam is also out next week and should be another great multiplayer game.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:37
Regular
Yeah, Call of Duty is really good and is becoming a fast growing online game, I take it you want FPS right? Well you can never go wrong with counter-strike, it's still the most online played game :D
Fri 12/03/04 at 18:56
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
Apologies in advance if this is a repeat post - but I couldn't find an existing one!

I've just got 1 Mbps connection for my PC at home and fancy a bit of online gaming. Just wondered what the best multiplayers are at the moment?

Used to play Unreal and Quake a lot but fancy something a bit more intelligent. Used to play this great army based game, not sure if it was Delta Force?!, thinking about getting Call of Duty or Vietnam...any thoughts?

Thanks

;p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.