GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[GAME]COD: World at War (Final Fronts)"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty 5 : World At War'.
Fri 29/01/10 at 20:40
Regular
"semper fi"
Well this game is one of those games that come out after the original game comes out. By that I mean a sequel :D

The fact is that the game really has no point of buying. It came out for the PS2 and, belive me it has bad graphics. Honestly if you kill an enemy there body looks really deformed.

Another issue: you can't go on a multiplayer game which is stupid. You can't go on nazi zombies you get rubbish weapon's further into the game and you don't have a knife.

Honestly Call of Duty: Finest Hour is better than this.

But its not all bad at least you get the flamethrower and the trenchgun but if it were up to me this game should be banned. So i wouldn't suggest buying it you'll be better of with bying a PS3 or an X-Box and getting world at war.

review by pokemanic333
Sat 30/01/10 at 15:21
Regular
"semper fi"
Sonic Chris wrote:
> Well when you said after the original, i presumed you were
> referring to another game, but it was still abit confusing :P

i mean call of duty world at war it came out after that
Sat 30/01/10 at 14:15
Regular
"How Ironic"
Well when you said after the original, i presumed you were referring to another game, but it was still abit confusing :P
Sat 30/01/10 at 10:55
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Ahh cool. I'll change the title again :D
Sat 30/01/10 at 10:45
Regular
"semper fi"
Warhunt wrote:
> Changed around a bit for clarity.
>
> I don't really understand this post. What game are you talking
> about as the title is COD:WAW and then you go on to say it's
> rubbish and you should buy..... COD:WAW.
>
> And also mention that you don't have a knife or Zombie mode...
> 0_o WAW was the only game with Zombie mode and it had knives.

srry about that i ment world at war final fronts
Sat 30/01/10 at 10:44
Regular
"semper fi"
Sonic Chris wrote:
> Hi there :)
>
> Thanks for posting a review on the forum, it's much appreciated.
> It would be appreciated even more if it went more indepth though.
> Explore the game more (even if there's not much to explore) pick
> out every detail you can, and present it in a few paragraphs.
> Note the graphics, sounds, gameplay and factors like that. Chuck
> in abit of opinion, with maybe a dash of humour, and you could
> have a recipe for a GAD (a free game). Just remember though,
> there are other users on the forum who also post content, and
> it's at a high standard, so make sure your review stands out.

whoops i made a mistake i was actually reviewing world at war final fronts srry about that ;)
Sat 30/01/10 at 10:43
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Changed around a bit for clarity.

I don't really understand this post. What game are you talking about as the title is COD:WAW and then you go on to say it's rubbish and you should buy..... COD:WAW.

And also mention that you don't have a knife or Zombie mode... 0_o WAW was the only game with Zombie mode and it had knives.
Fri 29/01/10 at 22:00
Regular
"How Ironic"
Hi there :)

Thanks for posting a review on the forum, it's much appreciated. It would be appreciated even more if it went more indepth though. Explore the game more (even if there's not much to explore) pick out every detail you can, and present it in a few paragraphs. Note the graphics, sounds, gameplay and factors like that. Chuck in abit of opinion, with maybe a dash of humour, and you could have a recipe for a GAD (a free game). Just remember though, there are other users on the forum who also post content, and it's at a high standard, so make sure your review stands out.
Fri 29/01/10 at 20:40
Regular
"semper fi"
Well this game is one of those games that come out after the original game comes out. By that I mean a sequel :D

The fact is that the game really has no point of buying. It came out for the PS2 and, belive me it has bad graphics. Honestly if you kill an enemy there body looks really deformed.

Another issue: you can't go on a multiplayer game which is stupid. You can't go on nazi zombies you get rubbish weapon's further into the game and you don't have a knife.

Honestly Call of Duty: Finest Hour is better than this.

But its not all bad at least you get the flamethrower and the trenchgun but if it were up to me this game should be banned. So i wouldn't suggest buying it you'll be better of with bying a PS3 or an X-Box and getting world at war.

review by pokemanic333

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.