GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All about...KOTOR"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Fri 12/03/04 at 20:10
Regular
CAUTION : THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Where are you, what quests have you done e.t.c

Talk away!
Sat 20/03/04 at 13:56
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Just one question - does the game recognise the planet in existing
> game saves?

yes indeedy. sorry about the late reply.
Fri 19/03/04 at 22:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
My brother is being evil on it as I type.

My inner Light Jedi is crying.
Fri 19/03/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Aoe wrote:
> Save a game file before you intend to use to go for the lightside
> before you turn dark. Just so you don't have to go through the entire
> game again to see the light ending.

Good idea, I can't believe I didn't think of that. I'm currently trying to join the Sith, I'm not sure if the game will let me or not, but I've been at the Sith academy and I'm doing the final test before they'll accept me as a Sith. So hopefully I'll be an evil little begger before too long.

:)
Wed 17/03/04 at 17:49
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I turned to the Darkside eons ago. As for playing some so called "video game", why would I want to do that? DVD is so much better than video and games are for kids.
Wed 17/03/04 at 17:47
Regular
Ooh great, the extra planet's here at last.

Will have to download that and start playing it again.

Just one question - does the game recognise the planet in existing game saves?
Wed 17/03/04 at 10:36
Regular
I downloaded the extra content last night - you get an extra planet to visit, which sounds great, but when you get there it's just an oversized shop.

there is new equipment to buy there though, with a rather tasty looking suit of armour at 10k. I couldn't afford it at the timet though - I'm still only halfway through the quests on dantooine.

playing evil this time. I accidentally picked up some light points on taris, damnit. I gave three journals to some guy when I should have given them to some other guy. It's tough being an evil bast.
Wed 17/03/04 at 08:57
Regular
"BOSE"
i ain't completed it yet, heh! got it when it came out - [B]great game. almost finished it though. have to get one more thingy i think...
Wed 17/03/04 at 08:40
Regular
"\\"
F1 Fan wrote:
> Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Fantastic game. Best RPG in years. I finished it, might play through
> it again on the Dark Side (was Light Side first time).
>
> I'm playing through as a Soldier on the light side, but I intend to
> betray everyone and turn to the dark side near the end to see how
> peeved off everyone gets, should be funny.

Save a game file before you intend to use to go for the lightside before you turn dark. Just so you don't have to go through the entire game again to see the light ending.
Mon 15/03/04 at 22:38
Regular
I finished the game ages ago, but I may just start it again soon. Tis a great game, I hope they make a sequel.
Sun 14/03/04 at 20:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Double sabres, fully modded.

Quality.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.