GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phonies?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 00:50
Regular
Have you ever thought about what the guys and gals put themselves trough at every WWF event?
I mean despite the fact that the WWF is fake or put together before hand dont you think that some of the bumps taken must hurt? Example Mick Foley off the Hell in a Cell at King of the Ring 98! That must off hurt but he did it all in the name of entertainment.
I could go on all day about big bumps taken by WWF/WCW/ECW superstars but thats not waht im trying to get at.

This topic is more or less showing people that dont take the WWF as a sport just see it as a bunch of phonies doing ballet dances in a ring that the WWF is REAL in some ways. I.e the bumps they take (thev'e got to be real!) you cant fall 70ft and not be hurt can you!

People who think the WWF is all fake are right we know that, but the wrestling world is real in what the do and the deserve more respect than being called a buch of phonies!
Sat 04/08/01 at 00:50
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Have you ever thought about what the guys and gals put themselves trough at every WWF event?
I mean despite the fact that the WWF is fake or put together before hand dont you think that some of the bumps taken must hurt? Example Mick Foley off the Hell in a Cell at King of the Ring 98! That must off hurt but he did it all in the name of entertainment.
I could go on all day about big bumps taken by WWF/WCW/ECW superstars but thats not waht im trying to get at.

This topic is more or less showing people that dont take the WWF as a sport just see it as a bunch of phonies doing ballet dances in a ring that the WWF is REAL in some ways. I.e the bumps they take (thev'e got to be real!) you cant fall 70ft and not be hurt can you!

People who think the WWF is all fake are right we know that, but the wrestling world is real in what the do and the deserve more respect than being called a buch of phonies!
Sat 04/08/01 at 02:18
if you look on the back cover of mick foleys book (have a nice day) it shaws all of his real injuries. missing teeth, broken ribs, half ear missing, smashed jaw and so on. and on. and onand on and on.
Sat 04/08/01 at 19:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
Good point Andy i think being powerbombed through a table on fire would hurt to!
Sat 04/08/01 at 19:41
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
Yea Andy,V good point. But, how much do the superstars get paid?
Sat 04/08/01 at 19:44
Regular
Hey Jet nice to see you online and Joey even the not so good superstars get paid loads
Sat 04/08/01 at 21:23
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well thats not true in the WWF yes but when ya starting out ya gat paid like $50 a night.
Sat 04/08/01 at 23:35
Regular
"Back in black"
Good post RIA, and very true. Though it takes alot of conving to show people this!
Sun 05/08/01 at 15:40
and there are a crap load af adverts about it. "dont try this at home" "leave the danger to us" and i cant remember the rest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.