GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your_honour this is it!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/08/01 at 21:41
Regular
Yes, it is the notable election soon and i just wanna see you as a notable. So i thought i would campaign for you. over the past few month's of being here i have alway's had 5 people to turn to for advice, these people are Time-warp, Khazar,Spider,turbonutter and Your_honour. The most helpful help and advice i got was from Your_honour he always knew what to say and what to do. Last month about 5 day's before the notable election YH gave me some valuable advice on how to how show up a show off in public. The night of the election everyone was saying that YH would not get in, which he did not but because i voted for him it got me thinking ahead for the next election (i have been planning this for age's it is so bad this little speach)i thought i would tell everyone what this place would be like if he was not here.
So here i go:
One awful cold cold winter a little gavering of people were here in the fog waiting for a lift to the nearest phone box as they could not see but with a car's head light's they would. They needed the phone box to try to hide from the Red Worm which was coming there (well will sonner or later) way. The group of people were:
Time-warp
Grix
Ant
darkness
and Your_honour.
But sadly in the mist Your_honour got lost and was taken away to the Red Worm's Lair (the whitehouse.gov). The other 4 people waited in the fog and saw some mist coming off the back of a stopping delivery van. On the side was a web-site by the name of ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk. The van stopped and there was a youn man of about 20 yr's of age with the badge with his name Tony.....than poof everything dissapeared.
Now how would you like this to happen to you??
VOTE YOUR_HONOUR.
Tue 07/08/01 at 09:49
Regular
Excellent! Cheers mate!
Tue 07/08/01 at 09:45
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Your Honour wrote:

Sorry I didn't get it
> yesterday, I was tired and still in shock at being told there was a
> waiting list for a SNES version of MarioKart.

check out www.webswappers.com, a mate asked me to try and find a copy of mariokart, and i had it within 2 weeks, for £3.
Mon 06/08/01 at 22:25
Regular
Wascky Wabbit wrote:
The story was not sposed to make
> sense.....because if you were not here FOG would not make sense
> yeh.....

Ah-ha! I see now.

Sorry I didn't get it yesterday, I was tired and still in shock at being told there was a waiting list for a SNES version of MarioKart.

Thanks again for the kind words.
Mon 06/08/01 at 21:58
Although in theory, it's possible. You just need to become a regular first.
Mon 06/08/01 at 21:17
Regular
August the 19th is my birthday, although one present i don't think i'll get, no, one present i definatly won't get is the notable status.
Mon 06/08/01 at 21:11
Jusy say "I'm voting for...(insert geezer here)". After August the 19th, though. That's EXACTLY 4 months after my birthday.
Mon 06/08/01 at 20:49
Regular
how do you vote in the notable election? for me it's either your honour or RBS
Mon 06/08/01 at 20:44
What about RBS???
Mon 06/08/01 at 20:39
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> I don't want you to offend you Quazi, ands I appriciate what your
> saying.

But that story made absolutely no sense at all, and I've
> re-read it about 4 times.

Sorry.

The story was not sposed to make sense.....because if you were not here FOG would not make sense yeh.....
Sun 05/08/01 at 17:18
Regular
I don't want you to offend you Quazi, ands I appriciate what your saying.

But that story made absolutely no sense at all, and I've re-read it about 4 times.

Sorry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.