GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Say Something"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/08/01 at 16:06
Regular
Would someone please say something it seems no-ones here i'm not getting any replys from people so if someone responds to this can they post in other forums aswell please. if no-one does i'm going on another site.
Fri 03/08/01 at 18:16
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i know, i registered nearer day one when it started as sneaky-savage (or something like that) then i forgot about this place and when i came back , i couldn't log on so i re-registered. now i come here every day.
Fri 03/08/01 at 18:14
Regular
you haven't been registed long 2 months
Fri 03/08/01 at 18:13
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
check your stats (under yuor nickname) i think you have about 1000+ words
Fri 03/08/01 at 18:12
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
nope , i really dont know , i just heard it in another topic like this one , so it might be wrong it might be right , and i think you said the same thing about that dynamic ip thing.
Fri 03/08/01 at 18:11
Regular
all my posts have been proper
but they are a bit short so i might not have enough words for a regular
Fri 03/08/01 at 18:11
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Indian-DudeY2K wrote:
> nope , they block your ip address(the address that your pc sends
> out when you log into stuff so sites can remember who you are) , so
> you would have to register on a diferent pc.

I seriously doubt SR block IP addresses. There's just no point. Many people have dynamic IP addresses, so if you block someone's all they have to do is disconnect and then re-connect. Also, it means that if someone else gets assigned that IP addess in the future, they can't access the site. Even people with static IP addresses can get them changed.

Give me proof SR block IP addresses and I will believe you, otherwise I think you lieing so you look knowledgable.
Fri 03/08/01 at 18:10
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
cool , congrats
Fri 03/08/01 at 18:10
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
blumin heck , nice one , i did that once i think . when i did a whole post in one word posts !!there were about 5 odd words in it , plus a load of others i had posted.
Fri 03/08/01 at 18:09
Regular
this is also my first topic
Fri 03/08/01 at 18:08
Regular
i registed 33 days ago but only started posting today
i've posted 70+ times in one day

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.