GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Marmite - You either love it or hate it! (SURVEY)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/08/01 at 16:03
Regular
What is it about this strange black gunk called Marmite?
Its some yeast extract or something but every time I go near it I just want to plunge my head down the bog, flush it 10 times, then strap my head in a towel for 6 hours.
I HATE IT!!!!! I won't even go near it let alone smell or eat it!

But the problem is my parents and lil' brother LOVE it and smear it all over their brekkie every morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then they complain that the bog is being flushed to much and that all the towels are wet!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

So in other words - I really dislike Marmite - DO YOU?
Fri 03/08/01 at 16:03
What is it about this strange black gunk called Marmite?
Its some yeast extract or something but every time I go near it I just want to plunge my head down the bog, flush it 10 times, then strap my head in a towel for 6 hours.
I HATE IT!!!!! I won't even go near it let alone smell or eat it!

But the problem is my parents and lil' brother LOVE it and smear it all over their brekkie every morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then they complain that the bog is being flushed to much and that all the towels are wet!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

So in other words - I really dislike Marmite - DO YOU?
Fri 03/08/01 at 16:07
"High polygon count"
It's vile - I hate it. Like gravy-flavoured phlegm.
Fri 03/08/01 at 16:07
Regular
how can anyone like marmite its discusting
Fri 03/08/01 at 16:09
Regular
Marmite is the devils nasal droppings squidged up into a paste, fed to cats, extracted from them surgically and put in a jar for muppets to pur-chase and put on toast.
Fri 03/08/01 at 16:17
Regular
Marmite is hrrible but Bovril is great.
Fri 03/08/01 at 16:38
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Hahahahahahahaaaaa

I LOVE Marmite, bet you all eat really girly curries as well.

:o)
Fri 03/08/01 at 18:09
Like VINDALLO EXTRA HOT?

Quite nice actually - have a few gallons of artic cold water at the ready!
Fri 03/08/01 at 19:30
Regular
"You've upset me"
It's gross!
Fri 03/08/01 at 19:49
Regular
It's like tangy tar. Keep it away from me!
Fri 03/08/01 at 20:21
Marmite is Satan's faeces.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.