GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rush Hour 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/08/01 at 15:47
Regular
is it out in the uk?? i just read a review of it on empireonline...and they weren't that impressed...nor was entertainment online that impressed...
if it is out has anyone seen it....
and if so what do you think...
i hope it is good...i thought rush hour 1 was brilliant and really funny...
it's not out in hong kong until the 16th :(
any film with chris tucker or zhang ziyi (you know the crouching tiger hidden dragon person)...i'm there!!!
Fri 03/08/01 at 15:47
Regular
"accidental superher"
is it out in the uk?? i just read a review of it on empireonline...and they weren't that impressed...nor was entertainment online that impressed...
if it is out has anyone seen it....
and if so what do you think...
i hope it is good...i thought rush hour 1 was brilliant and really funny...
it's not out in hong kong until the 16th :(
any film with chris tucker or zhang ziyi (you know the crouching tiger hidden dragon person)...i'm there!!!
Fri 03/08/01 at 15:54
I just checked the paper and it is out. Will it be any good? I never saw the first
Fri 03/08/01 at 16:01
Regular
"accidental superher"
i've seen rush hour one about 5 or 6 times...but that's cos at one time it was always on sky movies

mind you i'm sure some people find chris tucker and jackie chan annoying,,,,me i just find them funny
Fri 03/08/01 at 20:11
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
It out today in the UK - I watched it this afternoon. At times its rather good, but then they start on with an over crowed plot and it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Try to cram too much into too short a time - hence none of it has time to be developed or become interesting. Some of the sparce action sequences are a little dissappointing too, though there are one or two moments of Jackie brilliance (though the guy really shouldn't be allowed to talk on camera, just jump around a bit).

And the tagged on dead fathers story line - WHAT WAS THE POINT? Cliched and throughly dull. Could have been a good film, but is dragged down to below average by abysmal writing.
Sat 04/08/01 at 03:23
Probably funnier than the first, but the action is less extreme.

The out-takes at the end are probably the films highlight.
Sat 04/08/01 at 04:37
Regular
"accidental superher"
the funny thing is on entertainment weekly jackie chan said that he didn't like the first one cos there was too much talk and not enough action.....

so this one actually has little action in it?? lol!!

oh is it funny?? i really hope it is....

with these sort of fighting /comedy films...i don't care about the story line really as long as it's good entertainment...

well i'm off to see the new jet li film "kiss of the dragon"

and then soon after probably watch the new zhang ziyi film "the legend of zu"

:)
Sat 04/08/01 at 10:23
Regular
Rush Hour 1 was one of the funniest action films ever. Got in on video as soon as it came out. Brilliant.
Sat 04/08/01 at 22:17
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
beanz wrote:
> with these
> sort of fighting /comedy films...i don't care about the
> story line
> really as long as it's good entertainment...

I can't stand it when people say that for two reasons. One it insinuates that a good story isn't entertainment and two, I seriously don't believe that you don't mind it that they stop the film for half an hour and explain a dull plot to you.
Sun 05/08/01 at 10:07
Regular
I have never seen Rush Hour 1 and I have been told that this 2nd Rush Hour is 10 times better.
Sun 05/08/01 at 10:11
The first one is good, yes. I hear the second one is 20 times better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.