GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NFSU"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Need For Speed Underground'.
Sun 14/03/04 at 19:58
Regular
"sCo-|-|_a|\|D"
I am stuck on race 71 or something, any way its da 6 lappeer in das early 70's
[B]CaN U HeLp?????
www.freewebs.com/gbvietcong
www.freewebs.com/csheaven
Sun 14/03/04 at 19:58
Regular
"sCo-|-|_a|\|D"
I am stuck on race 71 or something, any way its da 6 lappeer in das early 70's
[B]CaN U HeLp?????
www.freewebs.com/gbvietcong
www.freewebs.com/csheaven
Sun 14/03/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Put the difficulty to easy and give it a try. I have played most races on hard but a few I did on medium or easy as I had spent a few trys doing it on hard. Actually must finish the game as I have only a few races left to do.
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:01
Regular
"go madrid"
well i completed need for speed underground a while ago and i will tell u how to complete that race:first u need to know the racers (e.g what shortcuts they make ect. ect.)then is u go on free run u can get to know the track and there u go if u continue with this problem contact me at:
[email protected].

p.s i need help too, how do u colour ur vinyls the comps can do it why cant i!?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.