GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Division 1 title?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/08/01 at 12:08
Regular
I'd say Watford. 6-3 against Inter? Madness.

Top 5 will consist of Man City, Watford, West Brom, Preston and Coventry, with Wimbledon catching 6th, then winning the playoffs.
Fri 03/08/01 at 12:08
I'd say Watford. 6-3 against Inter? Madness.

Top 5 will consist of Man City, Watford, West Brom, Preston and Coventry, with Wimbledon catching 6th, then winning the playoffs.
Fri 03/08/01 at 21:11
Regular
Keegan - the great motivator of the average player - will, er, motivate Man City to the Title.
Mon 06/08/01 at 13:16
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Friendly's don't count for anything.

Teams like Inter have nothing to prove, so they don't play as well.

The Title will go to Watford.
2nd Place - Man City
Playoff - Sheff Wed.

Sheffield Wednesday have carried on the form they had at the end of last season in the pre-season friendly's, beating Alaves the UEFA Cup Runner up.
Mon 06/08/01 at 16:25
Shef Wed???????

You are mad!
Fri 10/08/01 at 20:11
im not sur who will win the title this year but i no it wont b west brom (no lee hughes so cant score en goals), wimbledon, coventry.

i think west brom have a good chance to finish 10th or lower and coventry will do as well wiv wimbledon struggling this season.
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:58
Sorry! But Watford will walk it after a slow start.
The new players and manager are still getting to know each other.

Man City will be runners up. King Kev is a suberb motivator. His only fault, if any, is his tactical knowledge is not as good as some other top managers.

Not sure about the rest, but it will be tight, competitive and intresting.
Sat 11/08/01 at 23:15
Regular
what about bradford city? you have seamed to of not counted them. i think they have a good chance. a much bigger chance than west brom.
Thu 16/08/01 at 13:10
Regular
"Great Scott's"
I think the title will be won by either of the Braford (only because of the mini Italian Hero), Man City and Nott'm Forest.

I know you cannot believe it, Nott'm Forest win something!
Paul Hart was trained by the great Brain Clough, and anybody who uses his principles have a chance. Chris Bart Williams is class in Divison 1, but an average Premiership player.

So Nott'm Forest will be the surprise package, like Preston were last season, and Braford two seasons ago.
Fri 17/08/01 at 22:58
after gettin an whooping from them on saturday i think millwall will be in the running this year!!!

but dont rule out man city
Sat 18/08/01 at 17:52
Regular
"I dnt wnt a Tagline"
Wimbledon are going up this year!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.