GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone Bought from 'Video Games Plus?'"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/03/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Ok, the website is www.videogameplus.ca and i cannot believe how good the prices actually are. I've decided to buy Harvest Moon: AWL and 1-7days delivery for the lowest sum of £24.30! The game comes in tommorrow and should ship tommorrow, they are situated in Canada and i think there a little bit like DvdBoxOffice. Over on the Cube-Europe's import forum someone stated they have used them before and they were superb, with most orders arriving in 3 days! They got the USA version of Beyond Good and Evil for about £13! If my order doesn't ship by Friday/Monday 22nd March i will probably cancel it and get the UK version of the game, Anyway has anyone used them? I will update you, when my order comes, how quick etc.. if your thinking of buying from there but need a bit of information from them first!
Mon 22/03/04 at 14:06
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
They are great Bullet, like I say very popular with games importers on numerous forums and never heard a bad word against them which is rare in this day and age.
Mon 22/03/04 at 10:10
Regular
Certainly looks like a good site. I could well buy from there in the near future...
Mon 22/03/04 at 10:00
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
IT CAME!!! They are seriously fantastic, it came to roughly £25, there wasn't any custom charges (at least i don't think there was lol) and it was well packed in it's original wrapper, excellent! I wouldn't hesitate to use them again! BRILLIANT. :)
Sun 21/03/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Well i have just read over on the Cube-Europes Import board that the boy recieved his Harvest Moon on saturday! So i'm hoping that it will be 2moro or Tuesday, if that is the case then i am going to buy alot more imports from there in the future,

Too however is reading this topic i have a great deal for you! The Excellent R:Racing (usa GC import) and a free copy of Pacman Vs FOR UNDER £17 can be found on this superb site! The delivery, is like i said £2.99 and if all orders arrive in 4 days you'll get it by thursday/Friday (if you buy it 2moro) In total the whole order comes to roughly £20! Great! Oh and remember that the UK version has just been put back to April 2nd.
Fri 19/03/04 at 16:02
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
They shipped my Package early on the 17th March, when should i expect it? and does it come through my front door (by postman) or do i have to go somewhere else to get it? Thanks :)
Fri 19/03/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
excellent company to buy from, used them a lot, cheap, quick and good customer service :) they also mark down the value of packages to help avoid customs tax, I've never heard a bad story about them.
Thu 18/03/04 at 09:22
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
UPDATE: My dreams have come true, yesterday they shipped out my order of Harvest Moon:AWL i also got an email stating it has 'Shipped' now the big moment of truth is how long it takes! Fingers Crossed it only takes 3 days! I let you know....
Wed 17/03/04 at 19:24
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Update; Just checked the website and they now have Harvest Moon:AWL in stock, (it stated preorder) about 3 hours ago, as it's in Canada the time is around 10:00am so they have obviously just opened and recieved stock of this title, i'm hoping tommorrow that i will have a confirmation email and it's shipped etc.. I let you know! So far so good, lets hope it stays that way! lol :)
Tue 16/03/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Ok, the website is www.videogameplus.ca and i cannot believe how good the prices actually are. I've decided to buy Harvest Moon: AWL and 1-7days delivery for the lowest sum of £24.30! The game comes in tommorrow and should ship tommorrow, they are situated in Canada and i think there a little bit like DvdBoxOffice. Over on the Cube-Europe's import forum someone stated they have used them before and they were superb, with most orders arriving in 3 days! They got the USA version of Beyond Good and Evil for about £13! If my order doesn't ship by Friday/Monday 22nd March i will probably cancel it and get the UK version of the game, Anyway has anyone used them? I will update you, when my order comes, how quick etc.. if your thinking of buying from there but need a bit of information from them first!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.