GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF FORUM WRESTLING: Undertaker (Jet) vs Brooklyn Brawler (Mouldy Cheese)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/08/01 at 23:15
Regular
(DONG!) “DEAD MAN WALKING” And here comes the American Badass, it’s The Undertaker (Jet)!! Lately we’ve seen a rivalry building up between Undertaker (Jet) and The Brooklyn Brawler (Mouldy Cheese,) and so a singles match has been set up between the 2 of them, to sort this out once and for all!!

“Brooklyn Brawler’s music hits) And making his way to the ring is the Brooklyn Brawler (Mouldy Cheese)!! Who is gonna win this one? It’s time to find out.

The bell rings, this single match has begun. The crowd are rather quiet-the atmosphere inside the stadium is very tense and excited. Undertaker locks up with Brawler, but Brawler breaks it up with a kick to the gut. Brawler whips Taker into the ropes, and Taker eats a huge clothesline. Brawler stomps on him, and then drops an elbow right into Taker’s stomach. Brawler with a cover, and Taker lifts his shoulder straight away. It’s gonna take a lot more than that to keep Undertaker down for the 3-count!

Now they’re both exchanging right-hands, with Taker getting the better of them. Taker whips Brawler into the turnbuckle, and then grabs his arm, wrenches it over his head, and then shouts, “Old School!” Taker climbs to the top rope, walks along it with tremendous balance, and then jumps and nails Brawler’s twisted arm-vintage Undertaker!

Now Taker (Jet) picks Brawler (Mouldy Cheese) up, hooks his arm over his head, and nails a beautiful overhead suplex! Taker picks him up again, lifts him into the air, and then drops Brawler stomach-first onto his knee-a Stomach Crusher! Taker now whips a struggling Brawler into the ropes, catches him, and hits him with a massive Sidewalk Slam!

The pin, 1…2…and Brawler somehow kicks out. Taker gets up, irate, and then climbs to the top rope! He goes for a huge leg drop-but Brawler crawls out of the way, leaving Taker lying stunned on the canvas! Brawler now heads to the top rope, and waits for Undertaker to get up. Taker slowly makes his way to his feet, and Brawler shows a surprising amount of grace , and nails him with a Flying Crossbody!

Brawler gets up and celebrates to the crowd. Now he somehow lifts the huge Taker from the mat, and hits a nice backbreaker. Now he picks him up again, bounces off the ropes and gets a Bulldog. Brawler (Mouldy Cheese) is now stalking Undertaker (Jet)! Taker staggers up, and Brawler gets behind him and rolls him up-he’s got the tights! 1…2…OHHHH!! Taker somehow kicks out, and now Taker throws Brawler into the ropes and slams that huge boot straight into Brawler’s face!

Now it’s Undertaker’s turn to stalk Brawler-it looks like he’s gonna aim for a Chokeslam! Brawler turns, and Taker grabs him by the throat-but Brawler kicks Taker in the leg hard, and then swings at Taker’s face. Taker ducks, punches Brawler in the stomach, bounces off the ropes and hits a huge Running DDT!

Undertaker has now lifted a stunned Brawler onto the top rope, and…Oh no, I can’t believe he’s gonna do this-a man of Undertaker’s size! OHHH!!! Taker just SUPERPLEXED Brawler onto the canvas, Brawler could have been knocked out.

Taker is now firmly in control-he picks Brawler, and nails a powerful Backdrop Suplex. Taker lifts his clenched hand into the air-he’s signalling for the Last Ride!

He picks Brawler up, puts him between his legs, lifts him onto his shoulders, AND SLAMS HIM DOWN ONTO THE RING FLOOR!! HE’S BROKEN THE RING!!! TAKER HAS JUST PUT BRAWLER THROUGH THE RING!!
Taker slowly covers Brawler, this is over!! 1…2…3!!!! Undertaker wins!!

The winner of this match via pin fall-The Undertaker (Jet.)

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
(DONG!) “DEAD MAN WALKING” And here comes the American Badass, it’s The Undertaker (Jet)!! Lately we’ve seen a rivalry building up between Undertaker (Jet) and The Brooklyn Brawler (Mouldy Cheese,) and so a singles match has been set up between the 2 of them, to sort this out once and for all!!

“Brooklyn Brawler’s music hits) And making his way to the ring is the Brooklyn Brawler (Mouldy Cheese)!! Who is gonna win this one? It’s time to find out.

The bell rings, this single match has begun. The crowd are rather quiet-the atmosphere inside the stadium is very tense and excited. Undertaker locks up with Brawler, but Brawler breaks it up with a kick to the gut. Brawler whips Taker into the ropes, and Taker eats a huge clothesline. Brawler stomps on him, and then drops an elbow right into Taker’s stomach. Brawler with a cover, and Taker lifts his shoulder straight away. It’s gonna take a lot more than that to keep Undertaker down for the 3-count!

Now they’re both exchanging right-hands, with Taker getting the better of them. Taker whips Brawler into the turnbuckle, and then grabs his arm, wrenches it over his head, and then shouts, “Old School!” Taker climbs to the top rope, walks along it with tremendous balance, and then jumps and nails Brawler’s twisted arm-vintage Undertaker!

Now Taker (Jet) picks Brawler (Mouldy Cheese) up, hooks his arm over his head, and nails a beautiful overhead suplex! Taker picks him up again, lifts him into the air, and then drops Brawler stomach-first onto his knee-a Stomach Crusher! Taker now whips a struggling Brawler into the ropes, catches him, and hits him with a massive Sidewalk Slam!

The pin, 1…2…and Brawler somehow kicks out. Taker gets up, irate, and then climbs to the top rope! He goes for a huge leg drop-but Brawler crawls out of the way, leaving Taker lying stunned on the canvas! Brawler now heads to the top rope, and waits for Undertaker to get up. Taker slowly makes his way to his feet, and Brawler shows a surprising amount of grace , and nails him with a Flying Crossbody!

Brawler gets up and celebrates to the crowd. Now he somehow lifts the huge Taker from the mat, and hits a nice backbreaker. Now he picks him up again, bounces off the ropes and gets a Bulldog. Brawler (Mouldy Cheese) is now stalking Undertaker (Jet)! Taker staggers up, and Brawler gets behind him and rolls him up-he’s got the tights! 1…2…OHHHH!! Taker somehow kicks out, and now Taker throws Brawler into the ropes and slams that huge boot straight into Brawler’s face!

Now it’s Undertaker’s turn to stalk Brawler-it looks like he’s gonna aim for a Chokeslam! Brawler turns, and Taker grabs him by the throat-but Brawler kicks Taker in the leg hard, and then swings at Taker’s face. Taker ducks, punches Brawler in the stomach, bounces off the ropes and hits a huge Running DDT!

Undertaker has now lifted a stunned Brawler onto the top rope, and…Oh no, I can’t believe he’s gonna do this-a man of Undertaker’s size! OHHH!!! Taker just SUPERPLEXED Brawler onto the canvas, Brawler could have been knocked out.

Taker is now firmly in control-he picks Brawler, and nails a powerful Backdrop Suplex. Taker lifts his clenched hand into the air-he’s signalling for the Last Ride!

He picks Brawler up, puts him between his legs, lifts him onto his shoulders, AND SLAMS HIM DOWN ONTO THE RING FLOOR!! HE’S BROKEN THE RING!!! TAKER HAS JUST PUT BRAWLER THROUGH THE RING!!
Taker slowly covers Brawler, this is over!! 1…2…3!!!! Undertaker wins!!

The winner of this match via pin fall-The Undertaker (Jet.)

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:18
Regular
"One More Chance"
I win 2 matches in 1 night yes!
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:21
Once again, hats of to the man Jet! On a roll today!
Nice to see Ant that you're writing addictive topics! Good match, just would have liked to see more of the Brooklyn Brawler but when you're wrestling the American Badass it's almost inevitable that you're facing an uphill struggle!
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:24
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sorry that it's very short-but this match was ALL in-ring action. I made a promise to myself to have no outside interference.

You want to see the best match I've ever written Seifer?? It was the SRW WrestleMania main event that was posted on FOG a few months ago. D'you want me to send it to you somehow??
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:24
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well done Ant. The forum is alive with action and the Undertaker has destroyed the Brawler. Will the Brawler be able to recover and fight for the title?

A tough match to write. You did well.
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:27
It's alright I'll find it! Which FoG chatroom was it in? Chat or Prime?
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:27
Regular
"One More Chance"
As Nick said im on a roll.
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:29
Well I've only seen you in 2 matches and you've won both! Your winning streak will soon end! (Hopefully by me but...)
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
Actually Seifer-it's on this forum as well!!

It'll be a few pages back called, "SRW WRESTLEMANIA-MAIN EVENT."
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:31
Regular
"One More Chance"
I lost me Hardcore and tag match.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.