GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rhyno V Hardcore Holly Super Hardcore Flaming Table Grudge Match"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/08/01 at 22:34
Regular
This match requires an explanation of the rules so here they are. These are my rules.

To win, you have to put your opponent through a table, which is on fire. The tables will not start on fire, so to light the tables; the wrestlers will have to retrieve a lit torch hanging above the ring. Going through a table, which is not on fire, does not constitute a win. Ladders and tables are provided at ringside.

This grudge match has been building for a while and it has come to this. A flaming table awaits one of these wrestlers.

Rhyno (Jet) looks very focused for this match as he heads to the ring. He grabs a chair and waits for Hardcore Holly (IB).

Hardcore Holly heads to the ring and will not enter the ring while Rhyno has a chair in his hand.

Hardcore Holly finally gets in the ring and the bell sounds.

Rhyno (Jet) grabs the chair but Hardcore Holly (IB) does his famous dropkick on the chair and it hits Rhyno in the face. Rhyno flies out of the ring. Hardcore Holly does a bit of taunting to the crowd. The crowd really don’t know who to cheer for.

Rhyno grabs a ladder and throws it at Hardcore Holly’s face. Rhyno grabs a table and leans it on the turnbuckle. Hard slam by Rhyno. He picks him up and gives him a short arm clothesline. Hardcore Holly is struggling to get up. Rhyno charges at Hardcore Holly. Hardcore Holly dives out of the way just in time. RHYNO ATTEMPTS THE GORE BUT SMASHS INTO THE TABLE INSTEAD!

Rhyno (Jet) is holding his head and his shoulders. Hardcore Holly (IB) starts to climb the ladder to get the torch. Rhyno manages to get the ladder over and Hardcore Holly creams himself on the ropes. Rhyno gives Hardcore Holly a massive boot in the side of the head and Hardcore Holly is dumped out of the ring.

Rhyno goes out the ring, grabs a chair and repeatedly hits Hardcore Holly in the chest. Rhyno slides another table in the ring, sets another table up outside the ring and grabs a second ladder and slides that in the ring.

Hardcore Holly is back up and clotheslines Rhyno. He picked up Rhyno and is going to put Rhyno through another table. Rhyno (Jet) reverses, picks up Hardcore Holly (IB) and SLAMS HIM THROUGH A TABLE!

They have both been through one table, but no one has won the match yet. Rhyno goes in the ring and sets up another table near the ropes. Rhyno sets up a ladder with the table parallel to it. Hardcore Holly has begun to move and sets a ladder up in the opposite direction to the other ladder. Hardcore Holly starts hitting Rhyno in the back and does a bulldog and Rhyno is down.

Hardcore Holly starts climbing the ladder nearest the table. Hardcore Holly reaches for the torch and has grabbed it. Rhyno (Jet) shakes the ladder and Hardcore Holly (IB) accidentally drops the torch on to the table, setting it alight! Rhyno sees an opportunity. Hardcore Holly is slowly climbing down the ladder as Rhyno climbs the other ladder. WHAT IS RHYNO DOING? GORE, GORE! RHYNO HAS LEAPT OF THE LADDER AND HITS A GORE ON HARDCORE HOLLY, WHO GOES THROUGH THE FLAMING TABLE! RHYNO IS THE WINNER!!

Rhyno has won, but will this settle the rivalry?

WINNER: Rhyno (Jet)
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:34
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
This match requires an explanation of the rules so here they are. These are my rules.

To win, you have to put your opponent through a table, which is on fire. The tables will not start on fire, so to light the tables; the wrestlers will have to retrieve a lit torch hanging above the ring. Going through a table, which is not on fire, does not constitute a win. Ladders and tables are provided at ringside.

This grudge match has been building for a while and it has come to this. A flaming table awaits one of these wrestlers.

Rhyno (Jet) looks very focused for this match as he heads to the ring. He grabs a chair and waits for Hardcore Holly (IB).

Hardcore Holly heads to the ring and will not enter the ring while Rhyno has a chair in his hand.

Hardcore Holly finally gets in the ring and the bell sounds.

Rhyno (Jet) grabs the chair but Hardcore Holly (IB) does his famous dropkick on the chair and it hits Rhyno in the face. Rhyno flies out of the ring. Hardcore Holly does a bit of taunting to the crowd. The crowd really don’t know who to cheer for.

Rhyno grabs a ladder and throws it at Hardcore Holly’s face. Rhyno grabs a table and leans it on the turnbuckle. Hard slam by Rhyno. He picks him up and gives him a short arm clothesline. Hardcore Holly is struggling to get up. Rhyno charges at Hardcore Holly. Hardcore Holly dives out of the way just in time. RHYNO ATTEMPTS THE GORE BUT SMASHS INTO THE TABLE INSTEAD!

Rhyno (Jet) is holding his head and his shoulders. Hardcore Holly (IB) starts to climb the ladder to get the torch. Rhyno manages to get the ladder over and Hardcore Holly creams himself on the ropes. Rhyno gives Hardcore Holly a massive boot in the side of the head and Hardcore Holly is dumped out of the ring.

Rhyno goes out the ring, grabs a chair and repeatedly hits Hardcore Holly in the chest. Rhyno slides another table in the ring, sets another table up outside the ring and grabs a second ladder and slides that in the ring.

Hardcore Holly is back up and clotheslines Rhyno. He picked up Rhyno and is going to put Rhyno through another table. Rhyno (Jet) reverses, picks up Hardcore Holly (IB) and SLAMS HIM THROUGH A TABLE!

They have both been through one table, but no one has won the match yet. Rhyno goes in the ring and sets up another table near the ropes. Rhyno sets up a ladder with the table parallel to it. Hardcore Holly has begun to move and sets a ladder up in the opposite direction to the other ladder. Hardcore Holly starts hitting Rhyno in the back and does a bulldog and Rhyno is down.

Hardcore Holly starts climbing the ladder nearest the table. Hardcore Holly reaches for the torch and has grabbed it. Rhyno (Jet) shakes the ladder and Hardcore Holly (IB) accidentally drops the torch on to the table, setting it alight! Rhyno sees an opportunity. Hardcore Holly is slowly climbing down the ladder as Rhyno climbs the other ladder. WHAT IS RHYNO DOING? GORE, GORE! RHYNO HAS LEAPT OF THE LADDER AND HITS A GORE ON HARDCORE HOLLY, WHO GOES THROUGH THE FLAMING TABLE! RHYNO IS THE WINNER!!

Rhyno has won, but will this settle the rivalry?

WINNER: Rhyno (Jet)
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:37
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Good match, but I think it could have been a bit longer. Nice one anyways Matt.

(;o|
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
Lovely!

That sort of match is very tough to write-and it was superbly done!

Congrats Jet and Grandprix!
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:38
Regular
"One More Chance"
WHOOO!! I won Gore through a table! Great match GP youve done yourself proud.
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:10
Well done GP and Jet! I know Hardcore matches are often tough to write and to get all the action in one short topic but you did it well!
Comiserations to Ice Blaster, I thought that you might have just sneaked a win but Jet just pipped ya, can't win 'em all!
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:12
Regular
"One More Chance"
The Man Beast Will always win.
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:14
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
He didn't win the Hardcore Title match Jet.
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:15
You're goin' down Rhyno! (well when I give you a match Rhyno, you'll get such a beating!)
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:21
Regular
"One More Chance"
Rhyno can beat Justin Creddible.
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:22
Well now! What a feat! Superhuman Rhyno defeated Justin Credible??? When was that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.