GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MAGIC FM BALL!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/08/01 at 20:20
Regular
As you all know, the Magic FM Ball is NEVER wrong, or has yet to be proven so.

Ask what you will and the Magin FM Ball will answer them for the next hour or so.

First question please...
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:20
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
As you all know, the Magic FM Ball is NEVER wrong, or has yet to be proven so.

Ask what you will and the Magin FM Ball will answer them for the next hour or so.

First question please...
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:22
Regular
"always swirling"
will i get my cat back?
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:22
Regular
She was never yours in the first place. Although you may licence an animal, you can never actually 'own' another creature as such. Cats are funny like that.
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:23
Is the Magic FM ball the kind of magic used by people like pual daniels, that is that it looks magic but really isn't or is it real magic like the stuff the enables peter pan to fly like a bird.
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:24
Regular
"always swirling"
fine........um........
will i get the cat back that once lived at my house until someone in the forums stole him?
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:24
Is that right on what your tag line says, FM? Do you really have a degree in gaming?
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:25
Regular
Stick474 wrote:
> Is the Magic FM ball the kind of magic used by people like pual
> daniels, that is that it looks magic but really isn't or is it real
> magic like the stuff the enables peter pan to fly like a bird.

Neither, it's special 'FM Magic', the sort you can only get after years of intensive training in alchemy, aromatic herbology, tantric yoga and the triple jump.
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:26
Will my spelling ever reach a standard that can be classed as average.

At school i was a great speller but lately all i have to do is use the damn spell checker to correct any gramatical errors, that is why i'm gradually becoming worse at it.
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:26
Regular
Lexus wrote:
> fine........um........
will i get the cat back that once lived at
> my house until someone in the forums stole him?

Yes.
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:27
Regular
DeltaJava wrote:
> Is that right on what your tag line says, FM? Do you really have a
> degree in gaming?

Yes, I have a BSc(Hons) in Gaming from FM University.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.