GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please don't try this at home."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/08/01 at 19:59
Regular
Yeah wright, whatever.

*Stick picks up a steel chair that just happens to be laying on his bedroom floor, he then walks outside onto his front road. What the hell is this, stick nails an old women with the chair rendering her unconcious. He then sprint into his shep and pulls out a 20ft ladder and a table. He is setting the table up and now he has laid the old woman on it. Now he sets up the ladder before climbing all the way to the top of it. What is this, oh my god swanton bomb from the top of the ladder. Oh no, the old woman roles out of the way, stick lays of the floor, his body is broken and batter. The old woman climbs to her feat and picks up the chair. What is this the old woman is giving stick a lesson in sign language, and now she starts unleashing violent chair shots to his head. Luckily for stick the police soon arrive on the scene and arrest the old woman, as she is driven away she continues to mkae rude hand guestures to stick.*

That is why you shouldn't try things at home that you see on the WWF. This is a true story and the only reason i survived is because i'm a trained professional. Please leave the danger to us.

So then now that you have read that and ignored the last sentance tell me what is the one wrestling move that you just love pulling off on you brother, you nan or whoever? My favourite move is the powerbomb hahahaha. :)
Thu 02/08/01 at 19:59
Yeah wright, whatever.

*Stick picks up a steel chair that just happens to be laying on his bedroom floor, he then walks outside onto his front road. What the hell is this, stick nails an old women with the chair rendering her unconcious. He then sprint into his shep and pulls out a 20ft ladder and a table. He is setting the table up and now he has laid the old woman on it. Now he sets up the ladder before climbing all the way to the top of it. What is this, oh my god swanton bomb from the top of the ladder. Oh no, the old woman roles out of the way, stick lays of the floor, his body is broken and batter. The old woman climbs to her feat and picks up the chair. What is this the old woman is giving stick a lesson in sign language, and now she starts unleashing violent chair shots to his head. Luckily for stick the police soon arrive on the scene and arrest the old woman, as she is driven away she continues to mkae rude hand guestures to stick.*

That is why you shouldn't try things at home that you see on the WWF. This is a true story and the only reason i survived is because i'm a trained professional. Please leave the danger to us.

So then now that you have read that and ignored the last sentance tell me what is the one wrestling move that you just love pulling off on you brother, you nan or whoever? My favourite move is the powerbomb hahahaha. :)
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:24
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
My fave move to do on my mates is the Impaler and the tornado DDT. Unfortunately I have a huge friend who can powerbomb me and tombstone me. He also has a mean bear hug. I am 5 11 by the way and he can power bomb me.

(;o|
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:30
Regular
"One More Chance"
My fave move to do on my mates is the Pedagree but like MJ i have a m8 that can do a powerbomb on me to.
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:36
I perfected my own manouvere! It's a Diving Moonsault into Reverse DDT!
Practiced it on my brother and it works like a charm!
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:39
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well i can do a moonsault but it has to be on a high platform thing.
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:54
Regular
Boucy castles are the best place to practise wrestling moves......concrete works well I have found though. Only joking.....well not really but I don't fancy being pedigreed into the concrete. My brother tried to pedigree me and I stuck my knees up and he did it so my face got crushed against my knees.

(;o|
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There is an irritating kid who lives down my road and I would love to put him through a table.
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:57
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah Bouncey castles rule i rented 1 out and did a moonsault of the top of it i nearly fell off though.
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:05
Regular
I would love to put nearly all of my class through a table. They are all annoying freaks. Mind you the geezabirds would gte back up and throw me 20 foot.

(;o|
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:09
Regular
"One More Chance"
Hmm better not try that then MJ

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.