GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo 64 Recommendations..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/08/01 at 18:16
Regular
It's my birthday in just under 6 hours ( well, technically, I was born at 12:00am ) and I have a very strong feeling that my parents will spring a Nintendo on me and my bro. Any recommendations? The list so far is.

Goldeneye
WCW/NWO World Tour
WCW/NWO Revenge
Perfect Dark
The World Is Not Enough
Conkers Bad Fur Day
WWF Warzone
WWF Wrestlemania 2000
WWF No Mercy
Mario Kart 64

So, any must have games that I haven't mentioned.
Thu 02/08/01 at 18:16
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
It's my birthday in just under 6 hours ( well, technically, I was born at 12:00am ) and I have a very strong feeling that my parents will spring a Nintendo on me and my bro. Any recommendations? The list so far is.

Goldeneye
WCW/NWO World Tour
WCW/NWO Revenge
Perfect Dark
The World Is Not Enough
Conkers Bad Fur Day
WWF Warzone
WWF Wrestlemania 2000
WWF No Mercy
Mario Kart 64

So, any must have games that I haven't mentioned.
Thu 02/08/01 at 19:04
Turok?
F Zero X
Mario Golf/Tennis?

Just a few that are quite good - and hey - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thu 02/08/01 at 19:08
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Oh yeah, I forgot to add F-Zero and Turok but I'll check out those Mario games. Thanks for the birthday reference. I'm gonna make a party post and play games over the net.
Thu 02/08/01 at 19:44
Why all the wrestling games, shaneo? WWF No Mercy and one from the WcW/NWO stable will do, if you're into the art of wrestling.
Thu 02/08/01 at 19:55
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Many great games missing off of that list Shaneo. Many classics you need to consider. You can pick them up dirt cheap.

Here is a few suggestions:

Jet Force Gemini
Zelda: OoT and MM
Diddy Kong racing
Smash Bros.

I would list out my entire collection but I can't remember all 33. Take whoever said to not get all of those wrestling games advice and just get No Mercy...maybe get a WCW/NWO game, but there isn't any point really. THQ made both of the games so they are terrifyingly similar.

(;o|
Thu 02/08/01 at 19:59
Regular
"You've upset me"
33?!?!?!? Flippin' heck! I've only got 11!
Thu 02/08/01 at 19:59
Hmmm, wouldn't it be absolutely shocking for shaneo to find... a Dreamcast instead of a N64? Or worse still, the original Playstation (not the PSone, but the PS)?
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:02
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh. Why are you so sure you'e gonna get an N64, Shaun?
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:05
Just incase you get a Dreamcast - GET:

Jet Set Radio
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Crazy Taxi 2
Shenmue
House OF the Dead 2
Resident Evil: Code Veronica

There are other good ones but those are my favs
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:08
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Oh, oh get:

Excitebike
Turok Rage Wars
Tony Hawks
Top Gear Rally 2

Some others still floating about. I will remind you later.

(;o|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.