GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battlefield vietnam"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Battlefield Vietnam'.
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:03
"Genius!"
I'm considering on buying this game, so is it any good?
Wed 24/03/04 at 22:03
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Jolt.co.uk are the best servers.

I got BF:V on Friday, and I haven't left it alone. It's a bloody excellent game, I'll tell you that.

One of the best I've played, actually.
Wed 24/03/04 at 20:24
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
I got the game and it's seriousley awesome.

Although there's hundreds of servers, it's hard to find one thats not screwed up. I.e, I get a ping of 30 on some matches with a high spec PC and the whole server is jumpy.
Sat 20/03/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Teal'c"
Your father's ass.
Sat 20/03/04 at 00:37
Regular
"You know...."
Im wanting to get a no CD fix for it....y'ano try it out first...see what shes like. anyone know where I could get one?
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:37
"Genius!"
Yeh i'm the same as you, i've got BF 1942, loved it and EOD mod though.
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:29
Regular
"wAR iS hELL!"
I will be getting this game mainly because i have BF1942 and I loved it especially with the MOD Desert combat. Anyway it looks like this game is gonna rule, so I would say get it as soon as u can, u may have to make sure u have a decent system to run it though as it will be a bit more intense than BF1942.
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:03
"Genius!"
I'm considering on buying this game, so is it any good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.