GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters: Future Perfect'.
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:05
"Genius!"
Is there going to be a timesplitters 3, i've been hearing rumours that there isn't, but i dont know why because they are such good games and have done so well.
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:05
"Genius!"
Is there going to be a timesplitters 3, i've been hearing rumours that there isn't, but i dont know why because they are such good games and have done so well.
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yep there'll be one soon enough, heard rumours of one a while back
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:11
Regular
yep, being published by EA so expect a big budget, wider appeal and some PS2 exclusive online gaming.
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:15
Regular
Doubt it'll be PS2 exclusive, somehow.
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
He means online play will be exclusive to the PS2 not the actual game itself
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:17
"Genius!"
Few, i wouldnt of survived without another timesplitter game.
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:18
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> He means online play will be exclusive to the PS2 not the actual game
> itself

That's what I meant, too.

Why would they want to make the online play PS2 exclusive?
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Maverick42 wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> He means online play will be exclusive to the PS2 not the actual
> game
> itself
>
> That's what I meant, too.
>
> Why would they want to make the online play PS2 exclusive?

Because Sony gave EA a bag of cash to keep their games online capabilities on the PS2 only.
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:19
Regular
I'm surprised instead of EA just publishing TS3, y not buy free radical, then we would get a PROPER Goldeneye sequal.
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:22
Regular
online exclusive to PS2 because EA charge their own subscription fee's, microsoft did not want them to do this on 'LIVE' because they want all the money, likewise EA want all the money.
ironically its Sony that come out on top.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.