GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"first person shooters"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/03/04 at 20:11
Regular
"go madrid"
i am looking for a great first person shooter i have completed Call of Duty , Halo and Hlaf life p.s easy! please make some suggestions for me if u do please e-mail me at [email protected]
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:11
Regular
"go madrid"
i am looking for a great first person shooter i have completed Call of Duty , Halo and Hlaf life p.s easy! please make some suggestions for me if u do please e-mail me at [email protected]
Thu 18/03/04 at 20:18
Regular
"\\"
pc man wrote:
> i am looking for a great first person shooter i have completed Call of
> Duty , Halo and Hlaf life p.s easy!

Have you tried them on any other levels rather than easy? I'm sure you can get a lot more play out of them if you change it to normal.
Fri 19/03/04 at 08:05
Regular
"go madrid"
i tried it on easy,normal on halo ,call of duty but i tried hard on half life but i could'nt do the last level so i done it on easy
Fri 19/03/04 at 10:19
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Far Cry, out next Friday. Already getting good reviews and looks set to be 2004's first big FPS. It's got a massive tropical island to explore, looks great graphics wise, has impressive AI, vehicles and the ability to appraoch the game any way you want be it stealthy or all out action.

Check the official site for more details [URL]http://farcry-thegame.com/uk/index.php?changesite=flash[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.