GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FM's Current Fetish..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/08/01 at 16:04
Regular
I have an obsession now, a fetish if you will, but it's something that I have to do, something that I have this unstoppable driving force within me to achieve.

I'm going to collect EVERY PAL Dreamcast game that was ever produced!!!!!!

EVERY title!!!!

There's nearly 300 of them, but I'm gonna do it, that is my quest, my mission in life.

I just thought I'd let you all know, and thought it would make a nice change from "I'm going to collect stamps" or "I'm going to be a civil engineer" or "I'm going to climb Mount Everest".

FM: Setting realistic lifetime targets.
Mon 10/09/01 at 15:08
Regular
"Rendering Women."
Slaveunit wrote:
> Well, you get what you pay for....

:)

Yes you do...

...oh my god... everyone user USER REMOVED next to their name!
Sun 09/09/01 at 23:38
I want chrono cross!!!!!!

No where sell chron cross for the PSone

It never cam out on pal
Sun 09/09/01 at 14:50
Regular
"Back For Good"
EVERY single one of them, wow well I've nearly got every PSone game I've ever wanted with only about 12 to go.
Sun 09/09/01 at 14:45
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I did look at importing the US and JAP games as well, but most of the US ones are out here already in PAL format anyway, although certain titles I'm still thinking of getting because they have more online functions (like Nascar 2001).

The JAP games on the other hand I'm seriously considering, but leaving till last, because the great part about collecting is that you can actually play with your collection (unlike stamps which you can only drool over, and unlike Mystique who apparently thinks about other things to do with her games in seedy back alley bars). Only two things put me off about importing though:

1. Price - prohibitive, you end up paying way over the odds, and the amount of money I spend on gameplay needs to be justified.

2. JAP games are just too whacky to play, and being in Japanese doesn't help.
Sun 09/09/01 at 09:44
Regular
A worthy mission if I may say so.
Personally, I'm exploring all the peculiar import DC games at the moment - like "Tokyo Bus Guide", "The Ring" and "Death Crimson 2".
Sun 09/09/01 at 08:32
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Probably not, but I hear he 'plays' with them, whatever that means...
Sun 09/09/01 at 02:53
Mystique wrote:
> fetish eh? should i be worried? are you gonna be going down to seedy
> back ally bars and rubing Dreamcast games over your body?.......i
> bet you're all picturing that arent you......lol

i'm picturing you get changed like i told you i was
Sun 09/09/01 at 02:48
Regular
fetish eh? should i be worried? are you gonna be going down to seedy back ally bars and rubing Dreamcast games over your body?.......i bet you're all picturing that arent you......lol
Sun 09/09/01 at 01:21
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
*BANG*

no its not
Sun 09/09/01 at 01:08
Regular
The clock is ticking though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.