GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Classic games downloadable for your PC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/03/04 at 20:13
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
I found this site called Romnation[URL]http://www.romnation.net[/URL] and you can download emulators (such as Atari, Genesis or Mega Drive and more) Then you can get the roms.

I've only got the Genesis one but the range of downloadable games for it is endless.

This link should work now
Fri 23/04/04 at 20:22
Regular
"\\"
www.emureactor.com is probably my favourite ROM site. You need to register, but it is free and realisable for the most part.
Thu 22/04/04 at 21:22
Regular
"56 000"
I downloaded a game from the internet called dope wars its amazing
just type in dope wars in google search and you should find it
Sat 10/04/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Hmm mine had shenmue themes and something called Bubbleghost I think I do remember a FF theme but I am mostly on my ps2 these days.
Sat 10/04/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Unretired"
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> There was a site called The Cult Of Kefka Snes Roms and it was
> brilliant was shut down for about a year came back up for like a
> month with n64 roms and now its been shut down again.

I remember that, had FF music in the background?
That used to be my main source of snes roms..
Sun 21/03/04 at 11:18
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Yes I guess what I do is buy mine for the dreamcast I have a dreamsnes and a netster and love em aart from shenmue its really only what I use it for.
Sun 21/03/04 at 10:55
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Same thing with most sites with available downloads of any sort: Once the authorities find out, they go down, come back as a shadow of their former selves, or become sites where you have to pay.

The moral? Get your downloading over and done with quickly.
Sat 20/03/04 at 14:53
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
There was a site called The Cult Of Kefka Snes Roms and it was brilliant was shut down for about a year came back up for like a month with n64 roms and now its been shut down again.
Fri 19/03/04 at 16:02
Regular
"eat toast!"
this website is too slow espcially for gen roms, go to Plaentemu.net. Its french but damit its a lot faster.
Fri 19/03/04 at 11:31
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yes they are illegal.
unless you own the original cartridge or game you're supposed to delete the rom after 24 hours.

and congratulations to UnitedLegends159, you're the last person in the universe to find this site ;)
Thu 18/03/04 at 21:22
Regular
"A FF Fan - Forever!"
Its not just classics that are available, also you can get gameboy advance games and n64 games as well, but wait aren't they illegal unless you actually own the game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.