GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone heard of it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/03/04 at 12:30
Regular
"SolidSnakeSoner"
New football game coming out named "World Soccer Winning Eleven 7 International" the grafics looks much better than any other football game http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2536165 check it out, its just brilliant.
Fri 19/03/04 at 17:14
Regular
"uncopyable"
In Japan they released Winning Eleven 7. This game was then tweaked and translated and released in Europe as Pro Evolution Soccer 3.

However, Konami then released a second version of Winning Eleven 7 in Japan (which was called International edition) which is essentially Pro Evo 3 (that was released in Europe) with a few more tweaks - so basically the ultimate version of the game is released in Japan.

Usually this 'final' version of the game is called Final Evolution.
Last year it was Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution.

However this year Konami have used the name 'International' because the game supports multiple languages.

I have WE 7 International edition and to be honest, it isn’t greatly different from any of the other versions - Pro Evo 3 or WE 7 vanilla.

So I wouldn’t bother worrying mate.
Fri 19/03/04 at 16:55
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
'Winning Eleven' is what it's called in Japan. I don't rightly know why, probably due to the fact that they are a) Not very knowlegable about football, so the snazzy name sells, and b) A nation filled with philosiphers who talk in a funny way.
Fri 19/03/04 at 12:43
Regular
"SolidSnakeSoner"
If so why is it called World Soccer Winning Eleven 7 International and not Pro Evo?
Fri 19/03/04 at 12:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You mean Pro Evo
Fri 19/03/04 at 12:30
Regular
"SolidSnakeSoner"
New football game coming out named "World Soccer Winning Eleven 7 International" the grafics looks much better than any other football game http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2536165 check it out, its just brilliant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.