GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need advice for my shop from the experts...thats You!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/03/04 at 17:10
Regular
"eeeeeeeeeeeebay"
Hi
I have been running an ebay shop for a few months now and have now decided to start buying games in bulk from a wholesaler to sell at my store
Thing is i dont buy the magazines as much as i use to and need to know what you, the customer, would like to see in my shop
Are there any games coming out in the next few months that everyone predicts will be good sellers?
Thanks in advance for any help u can give me

www.stores.ebay.co.uk/thecockneyrobin
Fri 19/03/04 at 17:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yeah, what Owen said.

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorrow

+

Most EA games. Movie francises usually work well.

Although I'd of done a little bit of research myself if I was doing the same.....
Fri 19/03/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Ok, i'm guessing it's only PAL Gamecube Games.. so here is my list:

Games:

Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes (26th March)
Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life (26th March)
R-Racing with free pac man (2nd April)
Mario Golf (July)
Anyother Nintendo game (always sell well)

Obviously there are loads more due out in 2004 but these are the nearest to release! Hope that Helps! :)
Fri 19/03/04 at 17:10
Regular
"eeeeeeeeeeeebay"
Hi
I have been running an ebay shop for a few months now and have now decided to start buying games in bulk from a wholesaler to sell at my store
Thing is i dont buy the magazines as much as i use to and need to know what you, the customer, would like to see in my shop
Are there any games coming out in the next few months that everyone predicts will be good sellers?
Thanks in advance for any help u can give me

www.stores.ebay.co.uk/thecockneyrobin

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.