GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm going to sue"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/08/01 at 12:15
Regular
On behalf of my mate who works in a lab.
He has been there a number of years and assures me, despite his best efforts, he has yet to be endowed with super-powers.

No bites from radioactive spiders, no moving things by thought alone..nothing.

I'm going to sue Stan Lee and Marvel for raising me with false hopes and lying blantantly since I was 4.

It's not on.
I'm complaining.

Who's with me?
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:15
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
On behalf of my mate who works in a lab.
He has been there a number of years and assures me, despite his best efforts, he has yet to be endowed with super-powers.

No bites from radioactive spiders, no moving things by thought alone..nothing.

I'm going to sue Stan Lee and Marvel for raising me with false hopes and lying blantantly since I was 4.

It's not on.
I'm complaining.

Who's with me?
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:54
One of my best friends is now invisible due to a bizarre lab accident. Unfortunately it's proven difficult for him to get lodgings, as landlords can't see him. So he lives with us. Though I wish he would sort out his alcoholism. Beer keeps going missing from the fridge.
Thu 02/08/01 at 13:02
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I have a friend who has a really massive right hand. He says it's a super-power but I'm not so sure.
Thu 02/08/01 at 13:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ah, the invisible man.

Excellent, much like in The Mystery Men when he can only be invisible when nobody is looking.
Thu 02/08/01 at 17:10
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I've got super powers honest. I can turn one of my feet 180 degrees to the other. To a dodgy thing with my leg I can't explain and I can bend my arm around my head so my hand is on the chin and my elbow on the top of my head.

Do you think these powers would be useful for fighting crime?

and if you don't believe me it looks like I might have to take some photos sometimes :D.
Thu 02/08/01 at 17:33
I've got a Huge .......... err better not say, I might get banned (or make everyone jealous!) Anyway I don't know if I could use it to fight crime!
Thu 02/08/01 at 21:15
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Rakuga wrote:
> I can bend my arm around my head so my hand is on the
> chin and my elbow on the top of my head.

Is that not normal? I sleep with my arm in a similar twised shape...
Fri 03/08/01 at 12:16
I'm waiting for the Spiderman story where the bad guy places Geiger counters in all the public toilets to track him down. As his blood is radioactive, I'd guess his other fluids are too?
Fri 03/08/01 at 12:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
There just too many jokes to be made from that one, and my head is melting trying to process them all.
Fri 03/08/01 at 15:17
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> I have a friend who has a really massive right hand. He says it's a
> super-power but I'm not so sure.

Are you sure? Maybe the rest of his body is tiny and his hand is normal?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.