GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter cell 2..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Sat 20/03/04 at 13:34
Regular
Ok, brilliant news. The game isn't even out yet and some new levels are already announced. I think there are going to be 2 ready for when it hits the shelves...niiiiiice....I didn't find much info, its just on the dash board for xbox live :)

Thought i'd share this with you.

*switches to knife, then starts running in circles*
Sat 20/03/04 at 13:34
Regular
Ok, brilliant news. The game isn't even out yet and some new levels are already announced. I think there are going to be 2 ready for when it hits the shelves...niiiiiice....I didn't find much info, its just on the dash board for xbox live :)

Thought i'd share this with you.

*switches to knife, then starts running in circles*
Sat 20/03/04 at 13:35
Regular
"8==="
*Splurts*

Should be on CS later Creepy, I have a few neccessary errands to do before tomorrow...
Sat 20/03/04 at 18:11
Regular
"Remember me?"
The more I think about SC:PT on Live, the hornier I get. It's uncanny.
Sat 20/03/04 at 18:13
Regular
Sam Fisher! SAM FISHER!!!!!

Ohhhhh..... zzzzzz.....
Sat 20/03/04 at 18:14
Regular
Albino-Man wrote:
> The more I think about SC:PT on Live, the hornier I get. It's uncanny.

Just in case you edit the post :o)
Sat 20/03/04 at 18:15
Regular
By this they mean they want to rush the game out a couple of months early and then say they had planned download content all along. Its a joke, just like it was with the first game.
Sat 20/03/04 at 18:20
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'd call you pessemistic, Al... but I don't believe I have the right to at this present moment in time, what with the week I've had.

I'll save it for a rainy day.
Sat 20/03/04 at 19:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Albino-Man wrote:
> I'd call you pessemistic, Al... but I don't believe I have the right
> to at this present moment in time, what with the week I've had.
>
> I'll save it for a rainy day.

Rainy enough today! (literally)

Hmm...if the levels match the story, then yeah, it's kinda rushed a little. But it's cool.
Sat 20/03/04 at 19:52
Regular
": ("
Isn't it windy where you lot are?
As i type im floating in the air with my family above me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.