GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Weetabix?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/08/01 at 09:17
Regular
Are you ment to eat it cold with milk; or are you ment to pour boiling water on, drain it off and then add milk plus sugar?
Thu 02/08/01 at 09:17
Regular
"always swirling"
Are you ment to eat it cold with milk; or are you ment to pour boiling water on, drain it off and then add milk plus sugar?
Thu 02/08/01 at 09:19
Weetabix spread on top with Butter and Jam are lovely.
Thu 02/08/01 at 09:21
Regular
"always swirling"
* throws up *
th-th-thanks f-for sh-sharing
Thu 02/08/01 at 14:50
Regular
umm jamabix
Thu 02/08/01 at 14:54
Regular
Constipation-a-bix, more like.
Thu 02/08/01 at 18:54
EyeCandy wrote:
> Constipation-a-bix, more like.

how can that be? Weetabix is high in fibre, therfore removing constipation efficiently. I know this because I eat 16 a day, with Ice cold milk, 8 in the morning and 8 at night.

I have mine with lots of sugar, sometimes chopped banana and sometimes jam.

MMMMMMMMMM they're gorgeous.

I have a friend that likes them with butter and jam, I couldnt eat them like that ugggghhhh
Fri 03/08/01 at 20:36
Regular
I knew a guy who used to eat Weetabix dry with just a spot of honey. One day he was admitted to hospital yelling in pain. It turned out that he hadn't had a bowel movement for two weeks. The doctors stuffed a pipe up where the sun don't shine and jetted a laxative solution up and within then reversed the pressure and sucked out all the rock-hard waste. Needless to say, after this experience he never even glances in the direction of the dreaded yellow box.
Fri 03/08/01 at 22:03
my pup eats weetabix mixed with evaporated milk.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.