GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DAM DAM DAM!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/08/01 at 01:24
Regular
I just wrote a couple thousand word thing to try winning a gad. UN FORTUNATLY THE STUPID COMP REGECTED IT AND DELETED IUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT TOOK ME ABOUT AN HOUR AND I AM REALLY ANGREY. I PUT LOADS OF HARD WORK INTO IT COS I WANTED A CHANCE AT WINNING A GAD!!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 02/08/01 at 13:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hey, try posting a 17,000 word story into those filters!!

I'm talking about my second Voices story. I was gonna post it one night, and the damn 'spaces' rule wouldn't let me post it.

So I spent an hour the next day putting spaces after every bit of speech!! I think I'm gonna ask SR to change the spaces thing, as it's not working properly.
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:53
Regular
"everyone says it"
Its because you are on a PC!

Go On! Kick it!!

IF IN DOUBT KICK IT!
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:48
Oh dear. Next time that you are witing a long topic or something why don't you first write it onto your computers word proccessor then copy and paste it onto the forum.

Solve problems by creating more problems then the problems that you had in the first place won't seem as bad and you might revert back to your old methods as they were better suited for you and you create less problems.

I wrote the last paragraph for no reason at all but if you can read it and understnad it you might find it to be true and see that it wasn't such a waste of time afterall. On the other hand you might read it and decide that it is absolute crap and a waste of time like i inteded it to be.

Please feel free to reply quoting this message as it will increase your number of words stats and will offer a small consolation to the hours you spent writing earlier only for your system to crash.

Form Stick.

I'm now back to my old ways of writing rubbish, at least it is better than not writing at all. It might not be better for all of the forum users but it is better for me, now i'm going so goodbye.
Thu 02/08/01 at 10:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> If I'm writing a long serious post then it means my Dreamcast has
> broken.

Lol
Thu 02/08/01 at 10:44
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Id love a bit of cheese, Seifer...

Sorry all, Scuse me... :)
Thu 02/08/01 at 10:32
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
If I'm writing a long serious post then it means my Dreamcast has broken.
Thu 02/08/01 at 10:23
Regular
"You've upset me"
If I'm writing along serious post then I all ways do it in Word and then Copy 'n' Paste it.

There was only one serious post that I didn't do in Word first, and that was What's in a Name.
Thu 02/08/01 at 09:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
semajal wrote:
> it was probly 10,000 words and was about how newspapers sell using
> sex and violence. IT DAM GOOD AND I HATE THE WORLD FOR NOT ACCEPTING
> IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One might look at the word limit and see what will happen should you write so much.
Whilst I'm sure this is distressing, one cannot but chuckle into one's fist as you read the intended topic, and no doubt a scatching attack on the influence on people, which is then followed on by expletives and threats of self-harm.

I think you've made the point of your deleted topic in a lot less than 10,000 words.

Well done.
Thu 02/08/01 at 02:03
ha!

thats all i have to say
Thu 02/08/01 at 01:45
I'm currently making a review on a certain set of games which shall remain nameless but I've got the file saved on my harddrive, a disc and another disc! Saving helps, especially when you don't know wherever the server is going to accpet or decline them review!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.