GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YOUR own FF!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/03/04 at 15:38
Regular
This is just for fun, but who knows, SQUARE, could be watching...;)

This thread allows everyone to create a new FF story, but it must carry on from the last post O.K? Each post must contain no more then six lines of words. The character is called [insert name here] (but for short [INH]). The basic story is:

War has been raging on the planet Gaia for 100 years now. The planet is split into four groups, Pure Humans (with the most numbers) , Mages, Summoners (the fewest) and Dragoons (there are also monsters on Gaia, of course, but they just like to kill and live in the wild, not involvled with the war). A small village, a port in the South, has been unaffected by war, until this day. When [INH] awakes, he finds his town on fire, family dead, and four groups fighting in the village. He awakes his older brother (called Mars, who is the only other surviver in his family) and races outside...

Here we go.

[INH] and Mars race through the burning town dodging fire and the strange races until they find a group of their friends being taunted by a group of child Black mages. First battle. [INH] uses a knife while Mars uses and old sword to kill the black mages. They save the group of friends when suddenly a nearby house explodes, Mars and friends are swolled by the flames, [INH] passes out as a strange girl walks towards him...
Mon 22/03/04 at 22:48
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Darwock wrote:
> "...and why my paps get so hot and sweaty, I have to keep
> exposing them."

*Snorts in laughter and accidentaly inhales Vanilla Coke*
Mon 22/03/04 at 21:44
"period drama"
So you touch her paps.
And continue to touch her paps until the war ends.
All is well.
Mon 22/03/04 at 18:55
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
LOL!
Sun 21/03/04 at 20:58
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
"...and why my paps get so hot and sweaty, I have to keep exposing them."
Sun 21/03/04 at 20:39
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
You wake up to find yourself propped up in what remains of the town's old school.... climbing outside, you see that you're entire vilage has more in common with the innards of a cooled down furnace, and there are no bodies anywhere to be seen. Climbing out of the wreckage, and stumbling towards the village stream, you see the strange girl once more. She walks over to a timber near you and beckons for you to follow...
'I have much to tell you' she says, ' much, of you, your family, and your people...'
Sun 21/03/04 at 19:51
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
The strange girl has her paps out. That's what's strange about her.
Sun 21/03/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Teal'c"
*chuckle*
Sun 21/03/04 at 15:38
Regular
This is just for fun, but who knows, SQUARE, could be watching...;)

This thread allows everyone to create a new FF story, but it must carry on from the last post O.K? Each post must contain no more then six lines of words. The character is called [insert name here] (but for short [INH]). The basic story is:

War has been raging on the planet Gaia for 100 years now. The planet is split into four groups, Pure Humans (with the most numbers) , Mages, Summoners (the fewest) and Dragoons (there are also monsters on Gaia, of course, but they just like to kill and live in the wild, not involvled with the war). A small village, a port in the South, has been unaffected by war, until this day. When [INH] awakes, he finds his town on fire, family dead, and four groups fighting in the village. He awakes his older brother (called Mars, who is the only other surviver in his family) and races outside...

Here we go.

[INH] and Mars race through the burning town dodging fire and the strange races until they find a group of their friends being taunted by a group of child Black mages. First battle. [INH] uses a knife while Mars uses and old sword to kill the black mages. They save the group of friends when suddenly a nearby house explodes, Mars and friends are swolled by the flames, [INH] passes out as a strange girl walks towards him...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.