GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latest release dates"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/08/01 at 14:07
Regular
just got the latest release dates from EB,thought you might like to know.

Metal Gear Solid 2- 28th December

Code Veronica X- 14th December (another week added)

Devil May Cry- 30th December

Silent Hill 2- 26th October

Agent Under Fire- 26th October

Tony Hawk 3- 30th November

Half Life- 30th November

Shadowman 2- 31st August

Dark Cloud- 28th September

Weakest Link- 28th September

All the games i want are more or less released at the same time D'oh, does anyone know when space channel 5 + alone in the dark 4 are coming out?
Mon 06/08/01 at 21:52
Regular
We all know Capcom and PAL release dates even though Onimusha didn't have so many delays but SFEX3 had many of them and that was because they were improving it maybe its the same with CVX but the Japanese import had quite good reviews unlike SFEx3.

And it looks like its release date could keep on slipping you never know you could be playing a PAL MGS2 before this one (maybe I'm over exaggerating but you never know).

Also if it comes out on 14th September it comes at a bad time for me as the summer holidays will already be over and I will be beginning my first year of AS levels, so I would also like to ask all those here who did or a currently doing A levels - Is PS2 a distraction and can you get better grades if you you don't touch it during school terms or it doesnt matter whether you play it or not.
Wed 01/08/01 at 23:49
Regular
"Back For Good"
I'm just telling you what i know, but i do think all of these are just to give a rough idea of their release date but only time will tell when they'll actually be availible.

i want my CVX,devil may cry demo and wesker's report arrrghh
Wed 01/08/01 at 23:43
Regular
What about MGS2 and DMC though? They can not be serious about those release dates! The ball was on the line! How could they possibly not see that? This whole audience could see that! Everyone in this stadium can see that!
Wed 01/08/01 at 23:37
Regular
"Back For Good"
ssxpro wrote:

>Code Veronica X-
> 14th september (another week added)

As Wookiee said, SR have it as
> 7th sept, and they have been very accurate in the past.

Dude I'm sure SR are accurate but release dates change ALL the time as I'm sure we all know but EB said they'd just changed it from 7th to 14th and they're very up to date.

I remember everywhere including SR had it as the 1st september but then it dropped back to 7th and if the date is right it'll drop even more.
Wed 01/08/01 at 23:29
Regular
Ö~ Res€vilfan ~Ö wrote:
>Metal Gear Solid 2- 28th December

After Christmas???? They`re mad! Thats the worst possible date surely! Why release it just after we`ve all spent all our money on presents for eachother? Dec 5th is perfect ish, as it gives everyone a chance to buy for Xmas.

>Code Veronica X- 14th December (another week added)

As Wookiee said, SR have it as 7th sept, and they have been very accurate in the past.

>Devil May Cry- 30th December

Erm? Same argument as MGS2. Are they insane. Two titles, both after Xmas?

>Dark Cloud- 28th September

That`s fallen away a lot!

>Weakest Link- 28th September

Oh no! It better not be another WWTBAM type seller. Making the good games look silly.
Wed 01/08/01 at 16:55
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
True, but their usually very near the mark with release dates.

Makes a nice bit of gossip though....
Wed 01/08/01 at 16:52
"High polygon count"
Hooplah wrote:
> But then, they have MGS 2 listed for an October release?

Remember, Sonyweb is an unofficial, American site.
Wed 01/08/01 at 16:30
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Sonyweb have SSX Tricky listed for the 23rd of November, Alone in the Dark 4 is the 7th of September.

But then, they have MGS 2 listed for an October release?
Wed 01/08/01 at 16:24
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
The mags are saying November,m but thats as close as they get.
Wed 01/08/01 at 16:10
Regular
"Back For Good"
Slaveunit wrote:
Any ideas on a date for SSX
> Tricky?

there's nothing said about that, sos

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.