GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Extermination,good or bad , long or short,sound ,graphics ,please is it a winner?!?!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/08/01 at 14:02
Regular
so far i've heard that there is a similarity between the smoothness of the graphics in dino crisis and extermination,only enhanced? I am a huge fan of survival horror games such as the res. evil series, dino crisis 1 and 2 and even parasite eve 2. is it worth my money?. i'd be grateful for your input.
Sun 05/08/01 at 13:00
Personnaly i'd leave it alone, but if you've already bought it and completed it in a matter of hours go and trade it in for as much as you can get and buy yourself a decent survival horror game such as Resident Evil Code Veronica X.

This game is going to be awesome.

Its the best of the series so far with longer gameplay and astonishing graphics this really is the game to get.

The story continues from Resi 2 but doesnt matter if you dont know whats happening everything is told to u.

There are plenty of monsters/zombies and heart stopping moments, not to forget the awesome array of weapons at your disposal. From combat knife and handgun to AK-47 rifle and magnum(wot a beauty).
Plenty of blood and puzzles to solve with a great storyline. The music accompanies the gameplay perfectly.
Theres also a sub game again similar to Resi 3.

Theres also a Devil May Cry Demo (not 2 bad hey)

Heres your answer buy Resi 4.
And the nights will fly by ha ha ha ha ha
Wed 01/08/01 at 19:37
Regular
if you like resident evil,dino crisis yada yada you'll like it
the dialogue is a bit corny(like all games)
graphics are good
i'd say buy it!
Wed 01/08/01 at 19:00
Regular
I'd say yes,

Its very comparable to the Resident evil/Dino crisis games, a better than average survival horror game.

The ingame graphics are very good indeed, gameplay is good, and the cutscenes pretty good.
Wed 01/08/01 at 19:00
its not half bad - me mates got it and he seems to like it - i'm also in to the whole survival horror and it does look pretty good - about the same length as other SH games so don't expect too much length - its not a hard game but not exactly easy either - nice weapons with loads of add ons - lack of different enemys tho but cool bosses - but overall pretty good

oh but all the characters have really funny looking teeth!!
Wed 01/08/01 at 14:02
so far i've heard that there is a similarity between the smoothness of the graphics in dino crisis and extermination,only enhanced? I am a huge fan of survival horror games such as the res. evil series, dino crisis 1 and 2 and even parasite eve 2. is it worth my money?. i'd be grateful for your input.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.