GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No more Action Replay faggots on Rainbow Six"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six'.
Tue 23/03/04 at 00:05
Regular
Just logged on and the new patch is out which means no more wall glitching and no more Molotovs and all that kinda faggoty crap.

Kinda annoying at the moment though as I can't join servers that haven't got the patch, just have to wait for people to reboot their consoles I guess.
Tue 23/03/04 at 13:08
Regular
"8==="
Clearly Microsoft have the HD tied into another dimension it's the only explanation*!

* Other than the HD may tell you it's size instead of how much space you actually have left. If the clock can't even stay correct I don't expect the HD to actually manage to tell me how much space is left! ;D
Tue 23/03/04 at 13:04
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
The names are changed so they don't have to fork out the cash for the rights to use the real names.

As for the XBox HDD - I had 50 games saved onto it at one point including a lot of downloaded content which took up thousands of blocks. Also had over 10,000 blocks worth of music downloaded onto it and it still had 50,000+ displayed. Trust me, RS3 downloads won't be filling up your HDD. ;-)
Tue 23/03/04 at 07:56
Regular
": ("
I cant wait for Pro Evo 4, im so happy its coming to the Xbox. I played PES3 for the first time at my mate house and it beautiful. The only thing it could improve on is the names of the teams, why do they call Chelsea, South London?
I also cant wait for Championship Manager 5, my mates borrowing my CM4 at the mo and im missing it hardly.
Tue 23/03/04 at 07:42
Regular
I haven't played on my Xbox since Friday. Must get some gaming in tonight...

I think there's more space on the HDD than you'd imagine. I have all three maps from R63, both maps from CS, a ton of saves, a few CDs and a load of them demo installs. I still have 50,000+ blocks left.
Tue 23/03/04 at 07:34
Regular
I haven't played on my Xbox for 2 days, thats kinda wierd seeing as i've just brought it. Im not really in a gaming mood right now.
I also heard theres gonna be some new maps at the end of this week!
Can someone tell me how much memory the Xbox can hold cos all of this downloading takes up memory and i just wanna make sure my memory dont get full up with just downloads and CD ripping.
Tue 23/03/04 at 07:21
Regular
Molotov Cocktails. I've never experienced them myself, but I bet it can be well annoying playing against a cheat.

Nice to know Ubisoft are looking out for their customers.

Valve should take note.
Tue 23/03/04 at 07:19
Regular
Im quite new to RS3 but i know that these "Action Replay Faggots" use something called Cocktails.
Tue 23/03/04 at 00:35
Regular
"8==="
Excellent.

I must say Ubisoft's post-launch dedication to keeping Live gaming fun is commendable.
Tue 23/03/04 at 00:05
Regular
Just logged on and the new patch is out which means no more wall glitching and no more Molotovs and all that kinda faggoty crap.

Kinda annoying at the moment though as I can't join servers that haven't got the patch, just have to wait for people to reboot their consoles I guess.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.