GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Controversial."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/08/01 at 11:04
Regular
A thread has been started called "1st female gamer", surprised at a woman that enjoys video games.
Now, there is a good reason for some women playing these things.

They are mingers and unable to find a fella, therefore seek entertainment and approval by playing video games.

So, I say to you that female gamers are only so because they have a face like a beanbag.

Discuss.
Thu 02/08/01 at 20:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Very nice indeed.

Talented, a ladies man and wearer of shades.

er-no is the man.
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:31
Regular
"everyone says it"
Goatboy wrote:
> Really? I wanna see! I wanna see!

I will send you an email with it in.... I don't want people to see it here as it may give them ideas!

:)

Sending now!
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Really? I wanna see! I wanna see!
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
Goatboy wrote:
> Worship er-no.

Listen... oh and Goatboy, you are in my lastest banner! (as a Goat!)

:)
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Worship er-no.
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:07
Regular
"everyone says it"
Sadly Goatboy speaks the truth about me being wise.... oh and all the other stuff he says is true!

I once got a girl to play Goldeneye who was so finneeeee. But she screamed when I shot her, I gave up! Took the Goat's advice and went upstairs....

:) Simple.

Girls don't equal games!
Thu 02/08/01 at 01:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Look, all I was trying to say is that women that play video games on a regular basis are mingers.

That was all.

I've got a couple of female mates that are mad gamers.
They're lovely people but damn...you know what I'm saying?

er-no knows, because he is wise.

Mystique got antsy about it and said something to me, and Deltajave thinks "I say bad things"
Maybe, but the fact remains that hose-beasts play games because they can't score.

I'm not making this up, it is scientific fact.
There's no real evidence, but it's scientific fact.
I wish it weren't so, but just look at ANY picture of a couple that met over the net or share an interest in gaming.

It's not the way we'd like it, but the world can be a harsh place sometimes. God, I wish it weren't.
Wed 01/08/01 at 23:27
Regular
"You've upset me"
Who cares Phil. They never stay on track anyway :-D

Anyway, gotta go, HHGTTG. See ya tomorrow!
Wed 01/08/01 at 23:27
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
GAH! I can't remember my pass for the webspace where that "Blunt Edge" site is....

Must...delete..site..

Tegwen must be in bed by now, just need to do it before oyu get a reply..
Wed 01/08/01 at 23:25
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Agress? Agrees..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.