GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo/GameBoy Advance magazines"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/08/01 at 10:52
Regular
before i get a gameboy advance i want to check out the games and how good they look but i have no idea which magazine is best
i want one that is good value for my moolah unlike one gamboy magi saw which was 3 quid and its was 20 pages max!!
so any suggestions?
Wed 01/08/01 at 10:52
Regular
before i get a gameboy advance i want to check out the games and how good they look but i have no idea which magazine is best
i want one that is good value for my moolah unlike one gamboy magi saw which was 3 quid and its was 20 pages max!!
so any suggestions?
Wed 01/08/01 at 10:54
Regular
oo would "edge" be worth buying? does it have a lot of advance stuff in it?
Wed 01/08/01 at 11:45
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Do what I did, borrow one and try it out, most shops will let you try before you buy.

I did, and it worked.

I didn't buy one.
Wed 01/08/01 at 11:48
Don't bother with any mags, just use the net and look at sites like www.dailyradar.com. There are loads of sites on the net that will review Gameboy advanced games, take SR for example. : )
Wed 01/08/01 at 21:33
Regular
If you do want a GBA magazine, get GBX!

I can give you a phone number to get the next 6 issues free if you like!

GBX mag gives great reviews, previews and news, and also has a video every month showing what the games look like in motion instead of just small motionless pictures.

And so far there's not been any childish 'Greystation' comments!
Wed 01/08/01 at 21:44
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
GET NOM. They have loads of stuff about GBA. If you want game screen shots email me at [email protected] and i willsend ya some. NOM stands for Nintendo Offical Magasine
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:00
Regular
Dont NOM its a terrible magazine there about two lines on each page with really big pictures and they say things like Greystation
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:10
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
They rule! I read nom and trust them. I always enjoy reding their mag. They rule! Read the mag man!
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:45
Regular
"Back in black"
Yeah NOM is failry relaible, if not childish at points.
Fri 03/08/01 at 10:17
Regular
i get two nintendo mags a month NOM and N64 magazine nom is far better but i get n64 aswell as my mum pays for the nom subscription so with the money i used to spend on nom i now spend it on n64

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.