GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thats settled then..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ninja Gaiden'.
Tue 23/03/04 at 17:15
Regular
Pre-ordered Ninja Gaiden and reserved a Crystal Clear Xbox to pick up on May 7th. Having just been confirmed that it will be remaining Xbox exclusive and will not be heading elsewhere its the only way I will get the chance to play it. Don't know if I will bother with LIVE until the online torurnament tables and download content is setup. According to Gamespot though the sheer difficulty and length of the game will be enough to keep gaming fun over the mundane summer months.

Can't wait for this game, have been looking forward to it for a loooooong time.
Wed 24/03/04 at 22:42
Regular
"8==="
It's still Star Wars though.

*Spits*

To show my dedication to the licence I've had JK3 since christmas and despite it being on Live I haven't bothered to play it.
Wed 24/03/04 at 22:41
Regular
"8==="
The Summer is when I will probably get KOTOR.
Wed 24/03/04 at 22:41
Regular
"8==="
Exactly, the summer is the backlog clearing time and also time to go back and buy the games you let slip by on a technicality (for me that would be a lot of single player games simply because they were single player games).
Wed 24/03/04 at 21:50
"I love yo... lamp."
I'm glad we get summer droughts though. When else would I be able to clear the backlog of games that I have to play?
Wed 24/03/04 at 21:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yes they are.

In terms of game releases they suck.

But for everything else they are better.
Wed 24/03/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> According to Gamespot though the sheer difficulty and length of the
> game will be enough to keep gaming fun over the mundane summer months.

Mundane summer months? The summer months are the best months!

:)
Wed 24/03/04 at 21:27
Regular
It will be unused by me as well outside of Ninja Gaiden. Will see how it goes and depending on how good Ninja Gaiden is I may sell the Xbox after I have completely finished with it. It really is the only game I am interested in on the Xbox that I haven't played a millions times over or can get for my PC.
Wed 24/03/04 at 21:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Well obviously it's not that heavy, but carrying it around with all the games and stuff, it's more annoying than my lovely little Cube.

Xbox is rather unused at the moment, by me at least. My brother is fixated by KOTOR, me with Pikmin and SOA:L, again......
Wed 24/03/04 at 12:19
Regular
I have no problem with the Xbox's weight. However, when you have to carry the big bloody thing in a box twice its size home from the bus stop on a cold winter's night and you've just finished a day's work....that's when it feels heavy.
Wed 24/03/04 at 11:23
Regular
"Remember me?"
Cyclone wrote:
> It looks far nicer, is better designed and is actually liftable
> without getting a hernia.....

The Xbox isn't heavy, providing you're not a weakling. Evidently, you all are. I have no problem lifting it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.