GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Wed 24/03/04 at 13:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Anyone else looking forward to this?
I don't care for multiplayer but I thoroughly enjoyed the 1st one, so this'll be a sneaky blast joy experience
Wed 24/03/04 at 13:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Anyone else looking forward to this?
I don't care for multiplayer but I thoroughly enjoyed the 1st one, so this'll be a sneaky blast joy experience
Wed 24/03/04 at 13:07
Regular
Definitely looking forward to this baby, for both on and offline modes.

If all goes well, I'll get it tomorrow rather than Friday :D
Wed 24/03/04 at 13:09
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yup, everyone I know with an XBox is getting this. ;-) Can't wait to play it. :-) The online game looks pretty cool too.
Wed 24/03/04 at 13:18
Regular
Could this take over Rainbow Six 3 as the number 1 online game on Xbox?

I reckon it will. The limit of 4 players could be a problem, but I think it'll work just right. No point in stealth if there are loads of people running around!`
Wed 24/03/04 at 13:21
Regular
Yup, should hopefully have my copy tomorrow.

Will be worth the price alone just to be able to hang upside down from ceilings and shoot stupid terrorist mongs as they go about their daily business, unawhere of the spandex clad butthole pirate hanging above them.
Wed 24/03/04 at 13:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Same here.
Loved the first one except for the rubbish pistol-aim at lights or the confusing sometimes-occurence of shooting a baddie in the head and him not collapsing.

Sequel will rewel, not seeing the missus all weekend to play this, Prince of Persia, Deus Ex and Hidden & Dangerous 2.
I intend to smoke lots, drink unholy amounts of soda and videogame for 3 days solid, breaking only to shower/poop.

Being a bloke with games is excellent
Wed 24/03/04 at 13:48
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah its probably a good thing that my girl is in the States, so I won't have to play to the tunes of huffs and sighs behind me. I've invested in surround sound now though, so it'll be interesting to see if she can outdo the rear speakers. ;-p
Wed 24/03/04 at 15:30
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> Could this take over Rainbow Six 3 as the number 1 online game on
> Xbox?
>
> I reckon it will. The limit of 4 players could be a problem,
> but I think it'll work just right. No point in stealth if there are
> loads of people running around!`

You, bino, Hedfix and I are going to have pretty good time on this ;)

eh, sl@g?
Wed 24/03/04 at 15:32
Regular
"8==="
"Look Bullett I found ANOTHER way to kill myself!" :P :P
Wed 24/03/04 at 15:33
Regular
*edits post* check again ;^)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.