GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moods"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship manager 4'.
Thu 25/03/04 at 07:29
Regular
": ("
Do you ever get this time when your in the mood for a certain game?
I do, right now i really want to play CM4 but 3 days ago i wanted to play RS3. One week ago i really felt like playing an RPG game but i didn't have one so therefore i was in a bad mood.

What mood are you in today?
Thu 25/03/04 at 18:33
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> I was in a mood to play the new Sims game a few days ago, but I don't
> own it and I'm not going to get it.

ha ha, genius.
Thu 25/03/04 at 18:16
Regular
Im actually getting a headache over all of this, my CM4 disc is badly scratched and so it doesn't work now, i've ordered CM4 again off of ebay but i probably wont get it til next week meaning i have to suffer a week of torture as i cant play the game i really want to play. And i bet when i get CM4 i wont be in the mood to play it!!!

I would of got CM 03/04 but i dont have enough money as im completely skint.
Thu 25/03/04 at 18:03
Regular
"8==="
I was in a mood to play the new Sims game a few days ago, but I don't own it and I'm not going to get it.

My kind of puzzle game though, even if once it's finished you never come back to it.
Thu 25/03/04 at 18:00
Regular
Im still in a CM4 mood, i dont like it because im not getting CM4 for about a week.
Thu 25/03/04 at 07:57
Regular
Well, i already had SOCOM 2 on ebay and someone has used "Buy It Now" and im selling it for 25 quid so thats not bad.
Thu 25/03/04 at 07:54
Regular
Yeah, Game was a bad idea. I've never traded stuff into them before because they offer scandalous prices. Gamestation are much better for trading in.
Thu 25/03/04 at 07:49
Regular
I HATE GAME!!!
I went to my nearest store and they offered me £10 for SOCOM 2, i have only played it once as i dont even have a PS2 anymore.
Thu 25/03/04 at 07:43
Regular
Trade something in! Surely you have a Gamestation, CEX or GAME in your area!

This game is necessary - there is no excuse not to buy it.

If all else fails, just wait outside a shop and mug the next kid who comes out with a copy*

*Bullett does not condone violence of any sort, including the mugging of poor defenceless children
Thu 25/03/04 at 07:40
Regular
Sam Fisher would be my mood if i had money to get the bloody game, everyones getting it and im not.
:^(
Thu 25/03/04 at 07:33
Regular
A Splinter Cell 2 mood :D

But yeah, I've had moments where I've had a sudden urge to stick one of my consoles on and blast away on a game of my choice. Just a few weeks ago I was compelled to go back to PGR2 - and stick at it. I now have all the decent cars I need to play online and my skills have significantly improved on it.

Most of the time I want to play Counter-Strike, purely because it's so much fun and doesn't focus on realism as much as R63.

But right now, Sam Fisher has a place in my heart.

*swoons*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.