GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is XIII worth £12.99?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Xiii'.
Thu 25/03/04 at 17:31
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Well?
Fri 26/03/04 at 01:42
"I love yo... lamp."
Gamespot reader ranking for GC version of Nightfire: 9.1. Out of just under 600 people.
Fri 26/03/04 at 01:40
"I love yo... lamp."
It was good fun. People are going over the top in attacking it. Sure I would only pay £20 now, seeing as it is in the classics range, but when it was first out I'd have happily paid that.

Hell, I paid more for Enter The Matrix.
Fri 26/03/04 at 01:37
Regular
*cough* £30? Are you insane?
Fri 26/03/04 at 01:29
"I love yo... lamp."
Red Bull wrote:
> How about Nightfire? How much is that worth?

I actually really enjoyed this. It was better than Agent Under Fire, it looked and sounded good, it had an original albeit far fetched story (thats what we want in Bond movies though!) and a good multiplayer.

I got mine cheap, but I would be happy paying £30 for it.
Fri 26/03/04 at 01:26
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> or you could say is xiii worth £xiii

Heh, I wondered when something cheesy like that would happen
Fri 26/03/04 at 01:16
Regular
or you could say is xiii worth £xiii
Thu 25/03/04 at 22:47
Regular
Red Bull wrote:
> Ah never mind. GEOFFREY!!!!

Clue
Thu 25/03/04 at 22:42
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Maverick42 wrote:
> But go on, why not tell me?

I bet I can guess it in one...eBay
Thu 25/03/04 at 20:42
Regular
Red Bull wrote:
> How about Nightfire? How much is that worth?

It's not awful - it's actually quite enjoyable in places. But for the most part it's a very average game, nothing more, nothing less.

I wouldn't pay for it personally (played my brother's copy), but if I were hypothetically offered it for £5-10, I might be interested.
Thu 25/03/04 at 20:40
Regular
CGJ wrote:
> Maverick42 wrote:
> New? From where?
>
> Ah. Now that would be telling.

I knew you'd say that. No really, that's the exact answer I was expecting to get. Ooh. Spooky.

But go on, why not tell me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.