GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the ultiamte forum challenge ......"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/07/01 at 18:12
Regular
i posted this in the Fog prime forum in the turbonutter i challenge the topic (i cannot start topics there yet as i am not a regular yet) anyway read away ::

i think we should all challenge each other , eveyone from the ninty forum has to write somethin good about the ps2 (in one big group post) eg , everyone makes a suggestion and then the notable from that forum (or a ninty notable) has to write the final piece , and the same for sony forum but the other way around , this could make a bond between each forum to show that each console is good but not for everyone , how touching ... sob sob. what do you think , then everyone could win a gameaday , (or one game that has to be shared by all the contributors ) , you never know could well happen. I know , lets have a vote , eveyone that wants to do this write , yes , if you want to do it , or no , if you dont. but only do it in this forum and i will keep a count on it , by friday this week , so you have 3 and a bit days to vote i will count up the votes , at 9pm on FRIDAY 3rd August 2001 , then the friday after the notable who is leading the forum (the one who has to write the final thing) has to have the post ready by 9PM FRIDAY 10th of August 2001 and both the sony and ninty posts have to be written in the fog prime forum , then we can ask the GAD judges to judge the 2 posts and say which one is the best , (even if you dont win GAD then we know which forum is the best at complimenting the other console) it could be really fun and then afterwards when we read the sony/ninty post , then we can say how wrong or right they were and then a whole new war could start !!!! COOL !! you decide , vote yes or no by friday 3rd by 9pm. in the turbonutter i challenge the (this topic) when you post yes or no can you reply quoting this message so that other members can still see this post to tell them what to do . cheers
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:37
Regular
that as well,
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:33
Or a new name.
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:29
Regular
oh dear i think mr N64ever needs to get some new reading material,
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:26
Ah, that's refreshing to know. In fact, I think n64ever's one of those NOM readers.
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:20
Regular
i was joking i dont use phrases like greystation and i dont read NOM its a huge steaming pile of cack
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:18
Greystation?? Oh well, it's still a common phrase for some of you, I suppose.
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:13
Regular
greystation sux, oh sorry i thought this was the forum for NOM i do apologise.
Wed 01/08/01 at 13:27
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
can you vote yes and no here please , or in the fog prime topic called the ultimate forum challenge ....... thanks
Tue 31/07/01 at 18:25
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
Indian-DudeY2K wrote:
> i posted this in the Fog prime forum in the turbonutter i challenge
> the topic (i cannot start topics there yet as i am not a regular
> yet) anyway read away ::

i think we should all challenge each
> other , eveyone from the ninty forum has to write somethin good
> about the ps2 (in one big group post) eg , everyone makes a
> suggestion and then the notable from that forum (or a ninty notable)
> has to write the final piece , and the same for sony forum but the
> other way around , this could make a bond between each forum to show
> that each console is good but not for everyone , how touching ...
> sob sob. what do you think , then everyone could win a gameaday ,
> (or one game that has to be shared by all the contributors ) , you
> never know could well happen. I know , lets have a vote , eveyone
> that wants to do this write , yes , if you want to do it , or no ,
> if you dont. but only do it in this forum and i will keep a count on
> it , by friday this week , so you have 3 and a bit days to vote i
> will count up the votes , at 9pm on FRIDAY 3rd August 2001 , then
> the friday after the notable who is leading the forum (the one who
> has to write the final thing) has to have the post ready by 9PM
> FRIDAY 10th of August 2001 and both the sony and ninty posts have to
> be written in the fog prime forum , then we can ask the GAD judges
> to judge the 2 posts and say which one is the best , (even if you
> dont win GAD then we know which forum is the best at complimenting
> the other console) it could be really fun and then afterwards when
> we read the sony/ninty post , then we can say how wrong or right
> they were and then a whole new war could start !!!! COOL !! you
> decide , vote yes or no by friday 3rd by 9pm. in the turbonutter i
> challenge the (this topic) when you post yes or no can you reply
> quoting this message so that other members can still see this post
> to tell them what to do . cheers

i vote yes
Tue 31/07/01 at 18:12
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i posted this in the Fog prime forum in the turbonutter i challenge the topic (i cannot start topics there yet as i am not a regular yet) anyway read away ::

i think we should all challenge each other , eveyone from the ninty forum has to write somethin good about the ps2 (in one big group post) eg , everyone makes a suggestion and then the notable from that forum (or a ninty notable) has to write the final piece , and the same for sony forum but the other way around , this could make a bond between each forum to show that each console is good but not for everyone , how touching ... sob sob. what do you think , then everyone could win a gameaday , (or one game that has to be shared by all the contributors ) , you never know could well happen. I know , lets have a vote , eveyone that wants to do this write , yes , if you want to do it , or no , if you dont. but only do it in this forum and i will keep a count on it , by friday this week , so you have 3 and a bit days to vote i will count up the votes , at 9pm on FRIDAY 3rd August 2001 , then the friday after the notable who is leading the forum (the one who has to write the final thing) has to have the post ready by 9PM FRIDAY 10th of August 2001 and both the sony and ninty posts have to be written in the fog prime forum , then we can ask the GAD judges to judge the 2 posts and say which one is the best , (even if you dont win GAD then we know which forum is the best at complimenting the other console) it could be really fun and then afterwards when we read the sony/ninty post , then we can say how wrong or right they were and then a whole new war could start !!!! COOL !! you decide , vote yes or no by friday 3rd by 9pm. in the turbonutter i challenge the (this topic) when you post yes or no can you reply quoting this message so that other members can still see this post to tell them what to do . cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.