GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's snowing!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/01/07 at 01:07
Regular
Well it finally reached the midlands area. Not big snow flakes, but it is settling on the cars and roads a bit. I even managed a tiny snowball which I threw at my brother. Haven't been able to make one in 2 years.

A month late but better than nothing =) hope there'll be more in the morning. If you're lucky Smedlos, you might get snowed in and have the day off from work, heh.

Anyone else got any snow outside? Stick your head out the window.
Sun 11/02/07 at 15:43
Regular
"..."
We had snow here, although I was tucked up in bed with a tempearture of 110°. Mystery bug...
Sat 10/02/07 at 22:07
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It rained here Friday and today, though luckily I didn't get caught in it either day. There is still some snow knocking around, albeit the stuff that was shovelled out of my driveway and the massive lump of it on my front lawn, the results of me thinking I'd make a snowball and getting carried away!

We had a reminder in the General Studies lecture on Friday that there should be no "Snowballing" around school... I think someone on the staff was a bit ignorant of what that word can mean!
Sat 10/02/07 at 22:04
Regular
"I may return"
:( No snow here...

All we got was LOADS of rain on Friday, and that was only when I was walking home from school :( Although it was funny as I couldn't feel any part of my body (the cold made me numb) when I fell over, due to lack of control over my legs :D
Sat 10/02/07 at 21:57
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Had plenty of snow here on Thursday, so I spent my first lesson (Which was cancelled) in the park throwing snowballs, playing British Bulldog and so on, and the free I had afterward drying out in the Common Room, much of which was due to sliding down a slope on my backside!

Having given blood on Wednesday I was told not to do any heavy lifting, I wonder whether helping people up a slope and making pretty hench snowballs counts? :)
Fri 09/02/07 at 23:34
"possibly impossible"
Still no snow here.

And, yes, Smeds, it can really snow in Spain. They had some pretty thick snow in places. Don't forget there are mountains there too! But even in the south, winters can be cold.
Fri 09/02/07 at 23:32
Regular
Lucehh--x wrote:
> its Snowin ermmm :S:S here its nt haaaaaaaa lool its propa sunni
> i live in hull btw .. i want snow !! naa am oj i lurvvin tha sun
> haaa add me on msn [email protected] thanx
> ...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cyaaaaaaa

She is beginning to annoy me.....I have seen her gagging to be added on many of the threads. Please, stop :-)
Fri 09/02/07 at 23:31
Regular
Snowed loads here today. Unfortunately rain followed so most has gone and not been able to settle. Just now, the snow has managed to settle of watery surfaces and looks like a snow blizzard! Going sledging.......... see you later!

d >:-D
Fri 09/02/07 at 14:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It's been snowing on and off here all day but it's not settling.
Fri 02/02/07 at 13:56
Regular
"Heyahh Peoplzzz"
its Snowin ermmm :S:S here its nt haaaaaaaa lool its propa sunni i live in hull btw .. i want snow !! naa am oj i lurvvin tha sun haaa add me on msn [email protected] thanx ...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cyaaaaaaa
Mon 29/01/07 at 09:40
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well we didn't have the huge blizzards that were predicted, just has a look at the weather for the rest of the week and it's going to be into double figures again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.