GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"POLL: Most Anticipated Autumn DVD Releases"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/07/01 at 17:22
Regular
With August upon us tomorrow, its only a month away before the Autumn DVD releases start to trickle out...

Although were still a couple of months away from the BIG Christmas DVD's the release list are already showing a number of titles with are definitely grabbing a bite out of my credit card...

Top 3 must haves

3. Complete Series 1 Father Ted
2. Withnail & I
1. Simpsons Season 1

Although, with the first two, being, I would have suspected, of mainly British interest, why have they already been released in the US so long before the UK?

Anyway... :)

Are there any DVD's in the autumn pack that are particularly grabbing your attention?
Tue 31/07/01 at 17:22
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
With August upon us tomorrow, its only a month away before the Autumn DVD releases start to trickle out...

Although were still a couple of months away from the BIG Christmas DVD's the release list are already showing a number of titles with are definitely grabbing a bite out of my credit card...

Top 3 must haves

3. Complete Series 1 Father Ted
2. Withnail & I
1. Simpsons Season 1

Although, with the first two, being, I would have suspected, of mainly British interest, why have they already been released in the US so long before the UK?

Anyway... :)

Are there any DVD's in the autumn pack that are particularly grabbing your attention?
Tue 31/07/01 at 17:25
"possibly impossible"
Ah, stuff thats in the US and being released in the UK?

Superman box set. yep! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Tue 31/07/01 at 18:19
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
1) Proof of Life
2) Hannibal
3) Terminator 2

I just want to see the first 2 because I missed them at the cinema. T2 though is gonna be a wicked DVD and I love the film. 1st October right? Is that Autumn? I feel stupid now.

:)
Tue 31/07/01 at 18:51
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
How can no one have mentioned the Godfather Trillogy yet?
Tue 31/07/01 at 20:20
Regular
hmmm defintetly

-T2 ultimate edition(even though they have taken out the one of the versions of the film
-Superman Boxset
-Back to the future(if it ever comes out)
-the mummy returns
Tue 31/07/01 at 20:37
T2 and Die hard Trilogy
Tue 31/07/01 at 21:34
"The pen is mightier"
erm... dare i say the Star Trek limited editions...???

oops! too late, said it... : )
Tue 31/07/01 at 21:53
i'm looking forward to the simpsons and the phantom menace...i've already ordered both!!!

i found the simpsons region 1 for half the price of the region 2 version!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.