GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT3 Bad For Your Health?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/07/01 at 15:22
Regular
Anyone else find themselves trying to drive in real life similar to the way they've been driving in GT3??

I know they say video games can be bad for you but I didn't realise they meant this. Chucking my FR Volvo round bends, driving on racing lines and generally not obeying the law is gonna wind me up in a whole heap of trouble (if I live that long!).

I think they should put a warning on this game. Or maybe 20-somethings who have their own cars shouldn't be playing it in the first place...... ;-D
Tue 31/07/01 at 15:22
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Anyone else find themselves trying to drive in real life similar to the way they've been driving in GT3??

I know they say video games can be bad for you but I didn't realise they meant this. Chucking my FR Volvo round bends, driving on racing lines and generally not obeying the law is gonna wind me up in a whole heap of trouble (if I live that long!).

I think they should put a warning on this game. Or maybe 20-somethings who have their own cars shouldn't be playing it in the first place...... ;-D
Tue 31/07/01 at 15:33
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
My car is featured in GT3, so I drive like that anyway. Except it won't bounce of other cars or roadside objects without sustaining damage.
Tue 31/07/01 at 15:36
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I really, really want to take my Civic 1.6 round an airfield but I can't afford the tyres!
Tue 31/07/01 at 15:48
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I know what you mean. I have to pick my girlfriend up from work quite late most nights. I get in at 5pm have some food, put on GT3 about 8pm and play til about 11pm when I go to pick her up.

The road from my flat to her work is always quiet at that time of nite and full of bends. Problem is I still have my GT3 head on! I'm convinced I'm driving more efficiently/controlled/professionally but she always has the look of fear on her face by the time I get home!
Tue 31/07/01 at 18:39
Regular
I like that phrase 'the look of fear on her face'

My girlfriend is learning to drive so we both have reason to be terrified
Tue 31/07/01 at 19:08
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Ha Ha thats a good one

:)
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:00
gt3 will always be really bad for your health as it is just a great game and everyone that plays it might try and whell spin there cars when starting there own cars and tryin to knock other road users off the road in attempt just to see them flip over!

wonderwomble
Mon 06/08/01 at 16:30
I dont think that GT3 is bad for your health.
Ive managed to loose weight, see less of my girlfriend, spend more time off work, add more colour under my eyes, strengthen the skin on my thumbs, increase my driving skills and to put the cherry on the cake......my boring old round eyes are now square!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.