GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/03/04 at 14:49
Regular
Anyone know a cheat for Diddy Kong Racing, which gets you all the levels?
Fri 26/03/04 at 14:49
Regular
Anyone know a cheat for Diddy Kong Racing, which gets you all the levels?
Fri 26/03/04 at 15:08
Regular
On the third track, if you take the shortcut every lap, pause somewhere in the shortcut on the final lap, then hold z, l and r and rotate the control stick clockwise and the c-stick counter-clockwise 15 times.

But you have to keep the 2 sticks in a close rhythm, so they both point inwards (towards each other) at the same time.

If you do it right first time, you unlock everything. Otherwise you have to start the race over and try again.

After you've done that you can go stand on one leg, rub your tummy and pat your head.

While gargling the national anthem.

And saluting.
Fri 26/03/04 at 15:15
Regular
c-stick?
Fri 26/03/04 at 15:25
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
the joke would have been much funnier, had you not given the instructions for a gamecube controller...

shame really...
Fri 26/03/04 at 15:25
Regular
You do have the dual-analogue 64 controller, right?

If not you could try using 2 pads in 'domino' mode, or just use the c-pad. They might work.

Surely you picked up a DA64 pad?
Fri 26/03/04 at 15:26
Regular
dooz2k2 wrote:
> the joke would have been much funnier, had you not given the
> instructions for a gamecube controller...
>
> shame really...

Shhh!
I wasn't paying attention
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:46
Regular
Yeah the joke was funny. but I'm well up on console jargon and ins and outs of gaming so I probably would have been patting and rubbing all day:-)

I mainly play diddy with my house mates, but only have the basic levels. No time for completing the whole game. I've had a copy of Diddy before with all the levels and I just wanted a cheat for that .
Sat 27/03/04 at 13:48
Regular
Have you tried ukcheats.com ?

Or getting a copy of the save file from that other version?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.